PCaddict Does Bandaid Haze, Panama Haze, Neville's Haze & 79Xmas Bud

Hope you don't mind if I tag along, just saw this.

Looking great so far, it's gonna be a jungle!
You are More then welcome. Things are starting to get busy so you came at the right time

Well here is a couple shots of the girls in the 8x8
20201210_091220.jpg
20201210_091237.jpg

Well I measured how wide the 2 biggest plants across and the Neville's Haze is 38 inches across and the Panama Haze is 46 inches across. Big girls. The NH is short and squatty and the Panama is just out of this world

Hay Sparkey glad to see you buddy. When I harvest them I will get you a care package put together. I am planning to run them one more time so I have plenty for family and friends over the Holidays next year. Everyone goes nuts over it during the Holidays with its strong Pine sent and taste, Nice relaxing buzz so you can chill and socialize with your loved ones. Not sure if it is the same as what I remember from the late 70s early 80s but it smells just like a Christmas tree

You going for a pound on that one girl?
Wow just Amazing !

What a Beast!
Yeah they are all in 20gallon pots so the scale doesn't look as impressive as it is in person. Just under 4 foot across so I am hoping to get some yield from her/them. Thanks...

It's looking like a yeast contaminate in the grain bags. Dark wet looking grains that the mycelium doesn't want to grow on is usually the sign. If you sniff around the filter patch and smell bread dough that will be what it is.
Should I go ahead and start a couple other grain bags ? I have a couple and the spores so I am thinking about shooting up a couple more bags just incase. I would do it Monday or 1 day next week. I try not to do much while the wife is home. She hates the smell and thinks Cannabis is just to get high on she doesn't see its medical uses. Makes things rough

Back
Top Bottom