Panama Incident outdoors 2024 By Gwhunran

Panama Incident plant 5-30-24 (1).JPG

Panama Incident just getting started in May 2024.

There is a lot of bud on the plant.:) Its hard to get a picture to convey it. 🤔
MMMMM yummy sticky skunky minty could smell it all day long 😊🤙✌️
Yeah I like it too.:) My neighbor closest to the plant, asked me one day if that skunky smell was coming from the plant?🙄 We often have skunks spraying in the neighborhood. 🤔 They're good folks. :) I share buds with them.:bong:
Minty herb always slaps me right in the face!!! You're gonna have a boatload of top shelf herb!!! Happy Sunday!! 😎✌️
Yes Scottay. :) The mint is there if the buds are disturbed, but the strongest odor coming from the plant is skunk. 🤔🤠 Unlike the indoor Panama grow from ACE seeds, which was all mint. :) The other DNA? of the plant is quite a mixture.:oops: Check out the 1st page for linage.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
This is a ridiculous, in a good way, plant lol. I almost think she deserves a shot at a proper indoor grow with all that minty goodness!
I have enough seeds for an indoor grow of PI. :) There are just so many strains to grow🤔 and not enough seasons to grow them all. 🤔🙄

Later that day:
I had a once generous Panama Incident bud, that had some rot, and was cut off the stalk. 🙄
The rot was carefully cut away and the remainder was left to dry.:)
Found it dry today and trimmed it up. Found no bad stuff.:)
Went outside for a bit and came back in. :oops:
The whole basement reeked of skunky weed, just from trimming that one bud.🤔🙄
I guess this plant will be dryed and final trimmed outside the living/breathing spaces or the wife will object strongly. 🤔🙄:bong:

I have enough seeds for an indoor grow of PI. :) There are just so many strains to grow🤔 and not enough seasons to grow them all. 🤔🙄
If you need someone to take the bullet for ya and grow it out... I do love mint hahahaha.

I get the strain drain lol I already have my next grow planned out and seeds purchased, going to be a strain bucket list grow for me.

Lord I wish I could grow outside! That whole setup is so wickedly awesome! Beautiful plant.

NTH
Thanks NTH, :) I was always jealous of those that lived in legal places and could grow outside. 🤔 Now I'm legal and have this one spot that gets just enough sun.🤠 Mother Nature is a challenge,:hmmmm: but the sunlight is pretty cheap. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Spreading her out on a screen, kept the height down enough to stay below the fence line. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Panama Incident
Outdoor grow 2024
10-22-24

The plant is still looking good. :) I believe it is ripening more. 🤔🤠 The wife commented on her odor, not in a good way,🙄 but it made me smile. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I remembered to take pictures after trimming this time. 🙄 I plan on harvest Thursday or Friday, so two or three days from now.:):bong:

PI 10-22-24 (1).JPG

Panama Incident, 10-22-24. Trimmed some more leaves off.

PI 10-22-24 (2).JPG

Panama Incident, 10-22-24.

PI 10-22-24 (3).JPG

PI 10-22-24 (4).JPG

PI 10-22-24 (6).JPG

PI 10-22-24 (5).JPG

PI 10-22-24 (9).JPG