OOTD Grows 3 Autos In Coco Under SP250

Yin & Yang
veg day 10

2nd watering

Yang the white widow I sniped of a couple of the 1st sets of leaves that were down in the coco from being pulled over.
1 leaf off of Yin
They actually had 4 waterings during day 10.
My watering pitcher is a 6 cup pitcher, I put ½ or 3 cups worth and plenty comes out the bottom.
Looks good brother! I like that topical recipe, looks pretty simple to make. Id love to do that and utilize every bit of the plant. :passitleft:

Looks good brother! I like that topical recipe, looks pretty simple to make. Id love to do that and utilize every bit of the plant. :passitleft:
Thanks!! Hopefully we cruise through veg :surf:
The topical is really simple and we use it like a message oil on my wife. She describes it as "it takes the edge off". Ive been reading info on people using the instapot to decarb and infuse for edibles as well.

Yin & Yang
veg day 13

1st water

I took a big fan leaf off of Yang, ive been tucking it but it had to go. Along with a lower new tiny limb/bud site for lack of proper term and another one of the 1st sets of leaves the funky one to be exact.:bong: Yin, Yin, Yin hmmmm oh yeah. Thats what I want from Yin. To be sittin there lost in nothing even if someone is yapping in my ear. Lol :roorrip: but she does not want to spread out at all. I did remove a small fan leaf from the top that was directly over center.

Thank you @cr8grow!!
They was are still looking good but not intentionally Yin the black valium got topped.....:eek:

.....:bongrip:......

then actually she was in good health that im hoping that the tight branching underneath will bust out now and this turns into a good thing.

Yin & Yang
veg day 15

2nd water
Like mentioned above Yin was topped at the 5th node. She was just so bunched in and tight and snap and thats how fast it happens. Then you take a hit and you hold it in, then you let it all go.

Yin the black valium

Yang the white widow

Before and after todays shenanigans

Just to note. Every couple 2-4 days im adjusting their lst positions and will take a leaf or 3 then will tuck leaves till they have to go. That being said my man hands are a little to aggressive. Something to work on.

Yin & Yang
veg day 16

Moved Yin a few inches away from light and also more towards the middle in hopes to get her to stretch out a bit. Yang has her foot on the gas and middle finger in the air.

Yang I took 3 leaves covering the middle and dragging on the coco.

Yin &Yang
veg day 20

The girls missed their 1st water/nutes last night. This morning they received a full 6 cup pitcher of fresh mixed nutes for what should of been 2nd watering.

Yin the auto black valium

Yang the auto white widow

Then I took a couple leaves from the centers that were blocking new growth

Yin & Yang
vag day 22

3rd water 1 hr before lights off.

Yin the black valium

Yang the white widow

I took the sp250 meanwell driver and put it on top of the box untill winter time again. 7°f difference, was hitting 85°f with no ac now hanging around 79°f

Also going to add a few more additives to see if the end results are more satisfying.

Diamondnector is the only one that im behind on. Both floranector and koolbloom start during transition and early bloom. All the additives are to increase weight/size aroma and flavor. Lets see if they work.

Yin & Yang
veg day 23

1st water
Still using late veg nutes
Per gallon ro water
2ml calmag plus
2.5 ml floramicro
2.5 ml floragrow
1 ml florabloom
3 ml florablend
3 ml diamond nectar
Ph'd to 5.85
Watered 1 liter each
Both had decent run off

Then they both had their lst excercises today.

Back
Top Bottom