OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

Sounds like everythings under control. Just have to wait 'em out now, but it'll be worth it.

I found a few more seeds! One big, heathly fatty, and several smaller ones. Makes 4 so far. The search continues:cheesygrinsmiley:

Found out last night my son doesn't know himself. Think he was playing with my brain. But he looks good, and is in good spirits, all that matters.

Hi OldSkoool Tad has many more amber today:grinjoint:Time for her to take a nice bath tomorrow, actually a serious flush. Then nothing but water to the end. As he rubs his hands together.:surf::surf::surf:

Way cool on more seeds. Even from the grave, Wanda is still giving to you.:hippy:

Got to hear more about that son of yours, you just can't keep leave me hanging:smokin:

hi omm...im just tryin to catch up here.......plants look great....green healthy ....must feel like an etrnity in flower....but hey tasty looking buds are always worth waiting for......i admire your patience....and nice grow.........be lucky weedtastic :nicethread:

Hey weedtastic good to see you here :surf:
Thanks for the good words, you got here for the best part.:cheer:

OMM I'm with you. I wish mine would hurry up already. I would get a jump on some fem'd seeds if I were you. I plan on starting a new batch the day after I harvest my current batch, I hate being out of supply.

I wonder if my plants would like some Metallica? :bong:

Hello again :surf:

You got that right on fem'd seeds. Most will be fem'd, however I'm going to do a comparison grow with a friend and the seeds I have for that one is not fem'd.
Was working today on the next grow already. HeHe
I'm with you on keeping the supply going. :grinjoint:

I'm sure they would like Metallica, Hi volume too.:cheer:
My neighbors don't like my normal volume, so it's soft around here.
Just as well, I ruined my ears years ago. :tommy:

OMM,
Can you start the new ones indoors in a stealt hiding spot? At least give you a head start. Bring the out when the are strong enough and you have pulled your current crop. Also keep in mind femmed seeds are not a sure thing. Better odds than non-femmed but no where near 100%. Cloning is the only sure thing when you clone a known female. I hope to do that on my next go.

Speak softly about that!:winkyface: You know I would never do that........:smokin:
Tell me about they don't always germ:slide::slide: Experienced that before:smokin:
I've been kinda waiting to find a strain I really like and clones it will be. Right now, it's all about finding that one. If I find a good male I might even try to get some seeds too. Dangerous stuff that. :popcorn:This first grow has opened many doors in my mind and I'm tickled with the future possibilities. YaaaWooo:ganjamon:

Miss having the time to check all the journals, see what's new, and bs with ya lately. I'm carving a Maori fiishook symbol out of Cocabola wood for my son, so it's eating up a lot of my 420Mag time, plus spending time with him while he's here.

Your next grow should be a piece of cake, at least you'll be fat in excellent weed, and won't have to go through this waiting shit. Soon OMM, soon:slide:

Thanks for asking about him, he's a great person, naturally I'm biased, but I couldn't be more proud. Did find out he won't be deploying until next Sept, wife and I thought it would be sooner, may have to plan a trip to SD for a visit. Kiss the girls, and have a great Friday.

Miss having the time to check all the journals, see what's new, and bs with ya lately. I'm carving a Maori fiishook symbol out of Cocabola wood for my son, so it's eating up a lot of my 420Mag time, plus spending time with him while he's here.

Your next grow should be a piece of cake, at least you'll be fat in excellent weed, and won't have to go through this waiting shit. Soon OMM, soon:slide:

Thanks for asking about him, he's a great person, naturally I'm biased, but I couldn't be more proud. Did find out he won't be deploying until next Sept, wife and I thought it would be sooner, may have to plan a trip to SD for a visit. Kiss the girls, and have a great Friday.

Yea, miss having you around too. However you are right where you should be at the moment. Family first. Now that sounds hard making a Maori fiishook symbol. Especially using that hard ass Cocabola wood. Bet it's going to be beautiful.:cheer:
Let's just go with non frantic grows.;)
Consider the girls kissed.:grinjoint:
Trip to SD sounds good. No surfing tho.:smokin:

Gosh, reading through all these journals and meeting all the wonderful people from all different walks of life. You discover how many great, talented, intelligent people there are who grow and consume the marijuana plant. The things they are coming up with and methods for growing and normal stuff like carving, electrical, building just to name a few. We have people with kids, kids in the military like myself, people with grandkids we have it all. Now if we could just unite for one common cause we would rule the world. And make it a much better place I might add. Sorry about the rambling OldMedMan, it is just that last post with the guy carving for his son just made me think. Sorry to get off topic might have consumed a little much myself, You are doing a great job and love to read your journal and watch those ladies grow...

Speak softly about that!:winkyface: You know I would never do that........:smokin:
Tell me about they don't always germ:slide::slide: Experienced that before:smokin:
I've been kinda waiting to find a strain I really like and clones it will be. Right now, it's all about finding that one. If I find a good male I might even try to get some seeds too. Dangerous stuff that. :popcorn:This first grow has opened many doors in my mind and I'm tickled with the future possibilities. YaaaWooo:ganjamon:

We are on the same page regarding clones. First I need to learn how to do it then find a strain/plant I want to grow on a regular basis. That's why I have avoided the urge during this grow. No point in cloning a strain you don't end up liking.

Gosh, reading through all these journals and meeting all the wonderful people from all different walks of life. You discover how many great, talented, intelligent people there are who grow and consume the marijuana plant. The things they are coming up with and methods for growing and normal stuff like carving, electrical, building just to name a few. We have people with kids, kids in the military like myself, people with grandkids we have it all. Now if we could just unite for one common cause we would rule the world. And make it a much better place I might add. Sorry about the rambling OldMedMan, it is just that last post with the guy carving for his son just made me think. Sorry to get off topic might have consumed a little much myself, You are doing a great job and love to read your journal and watch those ladies grow...

Hi sonzor :surf:
Rambling is welcome here and encouraged. I think anyone who is aware of what is really happening here on 420 is realizing the people are what really count. So many diverse minds and ideas are what we all gravitate to. No matter what some say our families play a big part of this site. Some of our biggest and best growers are actually very people oriented. Just look at some of the best growers and you will see. There many sites on how to grow, but the really good people end up here. :peace::peace:

We are on the same page regarding clones. First I need to learn how to do it then find a strain/plant I want to grow on a regular basis. That's why I have avoided the urge during this grow. No point in cloning a strain you don't end up liking.

Yep, it's a personal thing. The only way I see of finding that strain is trial and error. If I find that strain, I will grow it again and take clones and be on my merry way. The weird part is it may not have the highest THC count, but for you it might just hit your button. :grinjoint:

I totally agree, OMM. I have not found the perfect bud just yet but I found a couple that are pretty darn close to the desired effect I am looking for so I merged them together and made some seeds. We will see how that works out. I am a firm believer that no one plant is ever going to be the perfect solution to what I need it for and what it to accomplish, but if you get a couple that come close, I think that all we can ask for. The difference in each plant and each strain is what makes it so much fun.

I totally agree, OMM. I have not found the perfect bud just yet but I found a couple that are pretty darn close to the desired effect I am looking for so I merged them together and made some seeds. We will see how that works out. I am a firm believer that no one plant is ever going to be the perfect solution to what I need it for and what it to accomplish, but if you get a couple that come close, I think that all we can ask for. The difference in each plant and each strain is what makes it so much fun.

Your right my friend. No one strain can be a total of the properties you want.
I really am interested in the seeds you have made. Have grown them yet?
My luck if I would make some seeds. It would come out with the worst properties of each strain. :grinjoint: Just joking.

Yo! Old dudes!

Ahh, the perfet bud, the nirvana high we seek above all others, the divine quest continues, but in the mean time, I'll just blaze away on Wanda's crusty dank, and dream of future multi colors buds, with trich's the size of lolli pops.

Well, I thought I'd be using Cocabola, but the local selection sucked, so I picked up a hunk of Mexican Redheart. Should look nice.....if I don't cut off a finger in the process.

It's 05:26, got up early so I could play catch up on all my 420 friends grows before heading out to the malls once again, (yuk) to share in the holiday cheer with the hoards of other shoppers. Taking a few tokes before hand is highly recommended.

No news on the girls is good news I suppose, I trust they've been flushed and primed, just waiting for OMM pruning shears:cheesygrinsmiley:

You have a great weekend, check ya later:slide:

Yo! Old dudes!

Ahh, the perfet bud, the nirvana high we seek above all others, the divine quest continues, but in the mean time, I'll just blaze away on Wanda's crusty dank, and dream of future multi colors buds, with trich's the size of lolli pops.

Well, I thought I'd be using Cocabola, but the local selection sucked, so I picked up a hunk of Mexican Redheart. Should look nice.....if I don't cut off a finger in the process.

It's 05:26, got up early so I could play catch up on all my 420 friends grows before heading out to the malls once again, (yuk) to share in the holiday cheer with the hoards of other shoppers. Taking a few tokes before hand is highly recommended.

No news on the girls is good news I suppose, I trust they've been flushed and primed, just waiting for OMM pruning shears:cheesygrinsmiley:

You have a great weekend, check ya later:slide:

Yo Old Dude Just because you found your succulent strain, doesn't mean we can't look for ours. lol Actually just looking for it is fun enough for me.:grinjoint:

Don't think your son will know the difference. It will still be beautiful. Careful, don't think he would want you lose a finger in process.:smokin:
We sure wouldn't, you'd be bitchin like crazy. lol One hand typing.:popcorn:

Man, I haven't been in a mall in months. My credit card goes crazy when I get near one. Same thing happens when I go to a hardware store. :thedoubletake:

Only flushed Tad so far and it was messy. 9 gallons of water. The birds were water skiing:surf::surf:
Still checking the others. Joanne is starting to put on weight. :grinjoint:

You have a good week end too.:cheer:

In searh of the pefect bud...a quest we all are on.For me it is the antisapation of smoking the fruits of my labor that keeps me going.Never realy knowing what you will get with each diffrent strain that may cross your way.Growing for flavor is my big thing, a lot of the smoke i get is of high standerd's,so it is the taste that seperates them for me.The best bud in the world would not wow me if it has not been flushed and curied right.

Man, I haven't been in a mall in months. My credit card goes crazy when I get near one. Same thing happens when I go to a hardware store. :thedoubletake:
:

I wasn't much of a shopper until I started this hobby... and now everytime I browse the online hydro stores, my credit card starts to do this little dance, hops up on the computer, and just starts ordering pumps, fans, nutes... :slide:

In searh of the pefect bud...a quest we all are on.For me it is the antisapation of smoking the fruits of my labor that keeps me going.Never realy knowing what you will get with each diffrent strain that may cross your way.Growing for flavor is my big thing, a lot of the smoke i get is of high standerd's,so it is the taste that seperates them for me.The best bud in the world would not wow me if it has not been flushed and curied right.

:amen: I know what you mean, even with almost no taste buds left, I can tell when it isn't dried or cured right. Stuff I have right now does get me high, but I can't stand the taste or smell of it. Ugh!:smokin:

I agree with you about trying different ones, it's pretty cool. Ya never know how it will be. :grinjoint:

I wasn't much of a shopper until I started this hobby... and now everytime I browse the online hydro stores, my credit card starts to do this little dance, hops up on the computer, and just starts ordering pumps, fans, nutes... :slide:

:ganjamon::rofl::ganjamon: Mine mumbles to me about seeds all the time. :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom