Old G's New Auto Grow

It’s long gone my friend along with several grows since. I started right as they legalized in Canada a few years back. Those wws were my very first. They were really good too. Will have to grow again. I think I got a couple ww seeds.
Nice, I’m hoping this grow the weeds good.I’m getting close, I’m starting to see more amber on both blue dreams, they say the blue dream is an excellent relaxing high. I’m hoping it is as advertised. I love smoking and being relaxed . I got some mephisto seeds from the Santa drop, can’t wait to grow them.
Canada is a nice country, the US is getting tough to live in. Between the pandemic and all the bs going on it’s getting ridiculous

Nice, I’m hoping this grow the weeds good.I’m getting close, I’m starting to see more amber on both blue dreams, they say the blue dream is an excellent relaxing high. I’m hoping it is as advertised. I love smoking and being relaxed . I got some mephisto seeds from the Santa drop, can’t wait to grow them.
Canada is a nice country, the US is getting tough to live in. Between the pandemic and all the bs going on it’s getting ridiculous
Yup hit that bs in the united states thing on the head... My city in new York is getting worse daily...but I'm rootin for ya old g hope these ladies put out.......the kind of high you want:laugh:

Yup hit that bs in the united states thing on the head... My city in new York is getting worse daily...but I'm rootin for ya old g hope these ladies put out.......the kind of high you want:laugh:
Yea brother I was always a proud American, now I’m embarrassed.
I bet Canada is getting a lot of Americans who’ve had it. I’m by no means a political person , I just wanna live in peace

Yea brother I was always a proud American, now I’m embarrassed.
I bet Canada is getting a lot of Americans who’ve had it. I’m by no means a political person , I just wanna live in peace
Same I keep moving to "suburbs" and the riffraff keep overflowing into the nicer areas... It's looking like country living soon to escape the ridiculousness. Hell if Canada wasn't so cold id be on my way to lol but new York and Canada have same weather so no point going north.

Grass is always green my friends. I can’t do big cities though. NY wayyyyy to large. My town has like 50k. Nice and chill. Bet your rural America is the same. Canada only has a few really large cities. And they operate similar to yours. I do love my country though but I also love yours.
I live in NJ , it’s a tough place to live. I grew up in a small beach town that only got busy in the summer. When covid hit everyone left the city and have been buying all the real estate in the nice suburbs . People were buying houses over the phone for 100k over asking price. I have no problem with that it’s the attitudes and these people drive everywhere at 100 mph, where they going , they have money so immediately their important. It just sucks, I love where I live but suddenly I feel like a stranger in the town I grew up in

Same I keep moving to "suburbs" and the riffraff keep overflowing into the nicer areas... It's looking like country living soon to escape the ridiculousness. Hell if Canada wasn't so cold id be on my way to lol but new York and Canada have same weather so no point going north.
We live in the same area, it’s getting too crowded. I’d like to live in Cali but it’s too expensive and they have too many fires . Oregon and Washington state maybe, NJ is getting really ugly to live in . I’m very relaxed I hate people driving a foot behind me

It just sucks, I love where I live but suddenly I feel like a stranger in the town I grew up in
Yeah that would suck. I grew up where I live too and it hasnt changed too much yet. Family town, family values.
I’m very relaxed I hate people driving a foot behind me
I dont like that either. Dont know whats wrong with people, you cant drive through other people sheesh.

I live in NJ , it’s a tough place to live. I grew up in a small beach town that only got busy in the summer. When covid hit everyone left the city and have been buying all the real estate in the nice suburbs . People were buying houses over the phone for 100k over asking price. I have no problem with that it’s the attitudes and these people drive everywhere at 100 mph, where they going , they have money so immediately their important. It just sucks, I love where I live but suddenly I feel like a stranger in the town I grew up in
Hey @Old g I’m so sorry to hear what has happened to your little town.
Must be heart breaking.
That's part of the reason I moved 4 hr north.
There is one light in my town its the crosswalk in font of the school.
I've seen a dozen snowmobiles and atv's today and 1 car.
I love the peacefulness here.
Hope everything works out for you my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

Hey @Old g I’m so sorry to hear what has happened to your little town.
Must be heart breaking.
That's part of the reason I moved 4 hr north.
There is one light in my town its the crosswalk in font of the school.
I've seen a dozen snowmobiles and atv's today and 1 car.
I love the peacefulness here.
Hope everything works out for you my friend.

Stay safe
Bill
That’s awesome, I just live in too close of proximity to NYC, it was inevitable to happen. When I was younger we used to take the train right under Madison square garden, go across the street to brew and burger, 5 bucks you got a burger and it was all the beer you could drink, get wasted see a concert and come home. It started after 9/11 people wanted outta the city and started moving here. Now after covid forget about it. I lived my prime years here when it was awesome, it’s still nice just crowded and too many 6000 sq ft homes blocking the scenery

That’s awesome, I just live in too close of proximity to NYC, it was inevitable to happen. When I was younger we used to take the train right under Madison square garden, go across the street to brew and burger, 5 bucks you got a burger and it was all the beer you could drink, get wasted see a concert and come home. It started after 9/11 people wanted outta the city and started moving here. Now after covid forget about it. I lived my prime years here when it was awesome, it’s still nice just crowded and too many 6000 sq ft homes blocking the scenery
I live pretty close to TO, and in the last few years property prices have gone through the roof. Subdivisions popping up everywhere, and some of them are advertising prices over $600,000. That's a house the size of a large apartment, with a one car garage.

I live pretty close to TO, and in the last few years property prices have gone through the roof. Subdivisions popping up everywhere, and some of them are advertising prices over $600,000. That's a house the size of a large apartment, with a one car garage.
It’s getting very hard to survive in this economy. Between inflation, the pandemic, I have no idea where people get that kinda money. It was never like this up until now in my entire life, it’s why I decided to grow my own weed, I couldn’t afford their prices, it turned out to be a good thing because I love growing it.

Day 73, this blue dream is my best plant, it grew textbook if there’s such a thing. The buds are symmetrical and dense, she’s the closest to being finished

7C4EDDF9-A8C1-4D36-8026-7750ED577435.jpeg

F30271A8-B20A-494F-8FF7-55DAC43DB822.jpeg

B960EAAA-EFD1-4691-B5E3-0116585F77CF.jpeg

A10A14B9-4ED9-4334-88B9-81177B083AD8.jpeg

4CE73011-D0AD-4ABF-86CC-FE5E1D3BF1BF.jpeg
Looking great! Well done!

Looking great! Well done!
Thank you I’m getting there, I’m at the point where my plants are close to harvest and I don’t wanna harvest too soon or too late .

Day 75, plants are almost there, the buds are dense and hard on my smaller blue dream. Even the side and lower buds are hard, just waiting for abit more amber. It’s anyday on that plant, my other still has white hairs growing on all the side buds,the cola is definitely getting chopped before the rest of the plant

7D600615-346E-4EBE-86F3-EC5E2AF1C4D5.jpeg

B2DDF939-F3E2-4BD9-AF59-2D4DF7E2BA75.jpeg

7D0477F3-A370-4C1D-9772-E3975E127049.jpeg

I harvested the smaller blue dream, buds are rock hard. There were 10% amber, it’s weird I couldn’t wait to harvest then the time comes and I was afraid it was too soon, actually it was the perfect time. The cola weighed 42 grams wet, I’m thinking 3/4 of an ounce when it drys, it’s amazing how much weight u lose, but these buds are beautiful, just fat nice round buds.
I blocked myself outta my grow closet so I hung the buds in my closet, lmao, my clothes are gonna smell like weed. By the way the pot smells amazing

206D7722-EC17-4ABB-8C9E-75E604F16059.jpeg

74A3CD3D-F8F1-467D-AA88-8474D6FE4330.jpeg

5DB7D150-99C3-4350-BB06-F101D96EB678.jpeg

DE0687B5-9B9C-430B-8FED-38E522739CE4.jpeg

Funny we were talking about where we live yesterday and I woke up to this. One good thing the winter keeps the bugs at bay, I kept thinking I saw spider mites when I was using the microscope, I have PTSD from the war I had w those little bastards

F057AC65-74F0-450C-AA5A-7910BC4513FE.jpeg

1C050E93-1691-4F1E-BE0D-E1E60C82FF61.jpeg

5A4E5F17-C741-442F-8650-EB29C0DBCC98.jpeg

CC3FCE67-D4C8-405C-9879-F22761243896.jpeg

B057F054-44AC-48BD-9C7B-867E20A540A9.jpeg

How long do you guys dry for when you have dense buds, can’t wait to put them in the mason jars
Hello @Old g congrats on the harvest. :woohoo:
If you control the humidity you can take up to a week or more to do it properly.
But a lot of members get good results in 3/4 days.
It varies dependent on conditions.
What's your rh?

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom