Nugsmasher Mini Press & Tell

KBUENOS

Hello friends, I have been working hard, and saving my change, this morning it finally has paid off, I am the proud new owner of a Nugsmasher mini rosin press, I am super excited about everything that I have learned about it so far, and I hope that you will enjoy having a front row seat to all of my endeavors with her. Yepp! She's a she, and I love her.

During my research phase I had a really difficult time finding information on rosin presses in general, I understand how they work and that there are many different choices in the marketplace, none so outgoing and willing to share as Nugsmasher in my own personal opinion. I have been following them for some time now. I appreciate the customer service a lot, I actually called them twice while I was placing my order, and they are quick to please, I got the information that I needed and they made sure that I got everything needed for THCA isolation, and I also got the "Nugpacker" an awesome looking little device for packing cones and making "cannagars" AKA "blunts" so look for that review very soon. This company is very innovative, I can see that they are doing very well because of that, lots of how to stuff from them, I have watched probably all of their videos, I hope that you enjoy the review.

Please share any questions or ideas and I will do my best with them.
Thank Y'all

The time is now!
So my beautiful mini rosin press arrived two days ago, I did spend some time playing with it, and now it is time for me to tell all of my friends about my experience.

I ordered the machine on Wednesday evening, and received it Saturday afternoon, honestly I was not really ready :bravo: to Premier Manufacturing for making my day.
even though you did not have bags in stock for my purchase... Wamp! Wamp!
I was able to make due with the 90 micron bags that were available, them being out of bags truly worked out fine as I would have ordered the 3.5 gram bags, them being unavailable I ordered the one micron size that was available in the 7 gram, I am really glad too because I can fit about 10 in with no risk of tearing, that means I get twice the rosin for half the work. here is the 7gram bag for you to decide.
PXL_20240812_213254606.jpg

See what I mean? Three grams would be half the size.

I am happy with their bags, it would seem that an alcohol rinse and they could be used again, I won't be attempting this at this time however that is saying something, and I absolutely might so so in the future, I only got the idea while I was playing with the pressed pucks after my learning session.
I could press for hours... actually I did :passitleft: return improved with each press that I made, I have been on a mission to burn through some product, so fortunately I had plenty to practice with. I pressed four bags, I did not weigh it because I was on a mission to decarboxylate, I was able to fill one small silicone dab-tainer and some tablets with three of them, and I kept one press for yours truly, I have to admit I wish Igot into this earlier, my family does not miss the days of my covertly dumping cases of butane in the back yard, my nerves don't either, I only had a fire one time while working with a friend, and that was too much, there is no risk of explosion with this thing, and that is on top of the fact that there is no long purging process or solvent to deal with.

Here is what I have for photos so far.

Back
Top Bottom