Not my first grow but I’m still learning and need some guidance

Three autos Bruce banner

image.jpg

image.jpg

Geoflora and prescription blend are great. Geoflora is super easy if you don't want to be mixing liquid nutrients.
I made the switch from Fox farms to geoflora and I couldn't be happier.... Less upkeep...kinda set it and forget it deal.

But good mornin @New2this420 plants coming along nicely.

I made the switch from Fox farms to geoflora and I couldn't be happier.... Less upkeep...kinda set it and forget it deal.

But good mornin @New2this420 plants coming along nicely.
I guess so, I’ll snap photos later on when they wake up (dark period right now). But I got the water report back from the township, I remember someone was asking for me to get that report. I just don’t know exactly what im looking for on the report

There are a few things on here that you can use, and a few missing.

Sodium is a little high at 35.8ppm but it shouldn't be an issue.

pH of 7.76 and 79ppm hardness (CaCO3) means you have some extra calcium and your water will tend to buffer a little higher. You will need more pH down to get to your correct pH than you would with RO/DI water. You are best off getting a pH down with phosphoric acid (AN pH down is expensive but works fantastic and you will only need a little).

I don't see any mention of magnesium or sulfur. Other than that I would love to see a TDS/PPM reading on the water to get total dissolved salts. Based on what I see above it should be between 150-200ppm. That is neither hard nor soft. You will need to do a little more adjusting to grow with it but it should work OK.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a water expert and there is a lot not shown in your report. However, I do not see anything that would keep me from using this water to grow.

pH of 7.76 and 79ppm hardness (CaCO3) means you have some extra calcium and your water will tend to buffer a little higher. You will need more pH down to get to your correct pH than you would with RO/DI water. You are best off getting a pH down with phosphoric acid (AN pH down is expensive but works fantastic and you will only need a little).

I don't see any mention of magnesium or sulfur. Other than that I would love to see a TDS/PPM reading on the water to get total dissolved salts. Based on what I see above it should be between 150-200ppm. That is neither hard nor soft. You will need to do a little more adjusting to grow with it but it should work OK.

DISCLAIMER: I am not a water expert and there is a lot not shown in your report. However, I do not see anything that would keep me from using this water to grow.
You mentioned AN ph down, what is that? Is that an type of ph down? And I’ll buy what I need to be able to use my tap water, I just want to buy the right things.

AN is Advanced Nutrients (not a sponsor). Their pH down is pretty much just phosphoric acid.

@Farmer Reading do you know what numbers I’m supposed to be looking at?
What @LKABudMan said:)

Basically this looks a lot like my water report.
Probably the biggest thing that sticks out is the high pH.

I use humic acid (not necessarily recommending it, but it works for me) and end my feeding cycles by watering with RO water until I get a ten to twenty percent run-off.

Back
Top Bottom