Northern Lights 1st Grow

The Potfather

420 Member
Started these guys 5/26. Using fox farms mix of ocean forest and happy frog with a little coco loco. Seeds were from 420 fast buds and autos.
These have been grown indoor. I'm using fox farm nutrients as well. I did attempt to top these guys around week 3-4. I do feel this stunted them.
I have just upgraded my light from temu crap lights to a 600 watt sonlipo pro.
I feel like the plants are 1 to 2 weeks behind the timeline. I am supposed to be In week 8 now. This week I will flush them.
Wondering if I should untie it all now and just let it grow without training or leave it tied down.

Started these guys 5/26. Using fox farms mix of ocean forest and happy frog with a little coco loco. Seeds were from 420 fast buds and autos.
These have been grown indoor. I'm using fox farm nutrients as well. I did attempt to top these guys around week 3-4. I do feel this stunted them.
I have just upgraded my light from temu crap lights to a 609 watt sonlipo pro.
I feel like the plants are 1 to 2 weeks behind the timeline. I am supposed to be In week 8 now. This week I will flush them.
Wondering if I should untie it all now and just let it grow without training or leave it tied down.

I have just upgraded my light from temu crap lights to a 600 watt sonlipo pro.
Welcome my friend :ciao:
Are your ladies healthy? Just curious about the flush.
Do you have any pics?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420 Magazine @The Potfather

What strains are you currently growing?
A current image would help a lot; to help you.

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.

Back
Top Bottom