Noobs First Grow - First In Ten Years

That sounds like a workable plan. It's so frustrating watching this play out across the country. So much greed involved for a plant anyone can grow!

That, is what I think will happen. There is tons of money at stake here. The people that want to make the money are going to get laws made so only they can profit off it, like in Washington. They took us from 15 plants down to 4 if you don't want to resister with the state. They did that so the medical patients will have to pay recreational prices and taxes. It's going to force patients to go back to doctors to get pills because the state will pay for your pills if you don't have a lot of money. My buddy, who is in constant pain and has trouble sleeping without cannabis, shouldn't have to pay twice as much to make some guy richer and fill the state coffers. End rant

I think I liked it better when it was illegal. ;)

Totally agree...but.... I can not believe in my lifetime the government would say it is ok at all... I may try to interpret the law to my benefit but I am in compliance. If after 25 years of being illegal I finally am not. WTF seriously...?? Thank you what ever god you believe in! Yes anyone can grow it but if you choose not to it is your call to pay the going price. Capitalism will balance it all out. But it will take time for all the laws and stuff to be sorted out. Only now am I really saving money compared to the dispensary. The initial learning curve and startup wasnt cheap. But i get what I want made the way I want it...
Rambling!
Have a good day...

;)

:peace:

FE

Here here FE!!

Cheers

:roorrip:

That, is what I think will happen. There is tons of money at stake here. The people that want to make the money are going to get laws made so only they can profit off it, like in Washington. They took us from 15 plants down to 4 if you don't want to resister with the state. They did that so the medical patients will have to pay recreational prices and taxes. It's going to force patients to go back to doctors to get pills because the state will pay for your pills if you don't have a lot of money. My buddy, who is in constant pain and has trouble sleeping without cannabis, shouldn't have to pay twice as much to make some guy richer and fill the state coffers. End rant

I think I liked it better when it was illegal. ;)

Yes I read about this sort of stuff and it is crazy. My state has I think 5 dispensaries.. Thats it. (am I starting to zero in too much?) Yes inflated prices and menu is limited etc. Growing here is limited for flowering plants here as well.. So grow em big... So laws keep evolving and changing but ... but... seriously look how far we have come... and to top it off.. you now can make the decision to grow more and really the risk compared to in the past is substantially less.. (depending ..lol)

I understand though noob because a state giving and then taking away is ridiculous... I would be angry as well... But I do think that because basically the states are individually abolishing prohibition it is messy.. states are all scrambling looking at each other trying to figure out what works... messy... be patient as with your grows...a year after being legal I finally have been opening up a little about it. 25 years of the gov beating me down saying I was doing bad. Eventually it will all be done better in all states i bet. When you can speak up with local signatures and voting on bills etc. it can help.

Wow what a political rant ..I apologize...

I better get off this one... lol

FE

Yes I read about this sort of stuff and it is crazy. My state has I think 5 dispensaries.. Thats it. (am I starting to zero in too much?) Yes inflated prices and menu is limited etc. Growing here is limited for flowering plants here as well.. So grow em big... So laws keep evolving and changing but ... but... seriously look how far we have come... and to top it off.. you now can make the decision to grow more and really the risk compared to in the past is substantially less.. (depending ..lol)

I understand though noob because a state giving and then taking away is ridiculous... I would be angry as well... But I do think that because basically the states are individually abolishing prohibition it is messy.. states are all scrambling looking at each other trying to figure out what works... messy... be patient as with your grows...a year after being legal I finally have been opening up a little about it. 25 years of the gov beating me down saying I was doing bad. Eventually it will all be done better in all states i bet. When you can speak up with local signatures and voting on bills etc. it can help.

Wow what a political rant ..I apologize...

I better get off this one... lol

FE

No, I love a good political rant FE. If we don't talk about these things then nothing will change. That's why things have changed. The people bitched enough about it and enough of them are bitching that things are changing. But if the wrong people get in office... God help us.

We survived Reagan. We survived Bush. I'm sure we'll survive some other undesirable politician in the future. The beauty of our system is that we can vote them out. At some point they have to go back home. We can improve that turn-around time, but that takes more effort than most of us want to give politics.

They legalized in PA, and you'd never know it. Now they'll drag their feet and bicker among themselves and get nothing done. So nothing really changes. We're gonna be manning the trenches for longer than we'd hoped methinks.

Wow! I don't often make political comments. :laughtwo: I haven't turned on a TV in 16 months. This is the first presidential cycle I've purposely avoided in my life. One of those things I lost interest in when he died.

Hello Noob, where were my manners? :hug::hug::hug:

This election matters because of the vacant SC seat. Then again, nothing much would change if trump were elected. We get another Scalia. But if she wins, the court will eventually flip. Unless congress can hold off an appointment for 4 years. If anyone can do it, it's this congress.

My buds are getting fatter. I would upload some pics but the site won't let me.

This election matters because of the vacant SC seat. Then again, nothing much would change if trump were elected. We get another Scalia. But if she wins, the court will eventually flip. Unless congress can hold off an appointment for 4 years. If anyone can do it, it's this congress.

My buds are getting fatter. I would upload some pics but the site won't let me.

I just managed to get a picture loaded in. You might want to give it a try. It came through as a thumbnail, but posted correctly. Good luck Noob. :hug:

Good night Noob. I think I'll get wasted first. :hug:

Worked for me...Pineapple Chunk helped me sleep well.. for the few hours I do...
Thanks for posting about the pics I am like why isnt this working.. Still messed up today ;/

Have a good week all!

FE

UPDATE

I just checked on my girls in flower. These Cindys are very impressive they have just exploded with growth in the buds. We are only 27 days in and I expect to take them around 50-55 days. The Northern Lights should finish at around 60 days. But you never know.

Some pictures:

image13971.jpeg
image13972.jpeg
image13973.jpeg
image13974.jpeg
image13975.jpeg
image13976.jpeg
image13977.jpeg
image13978.jpeg
image13979.jpeg
image13980.jpeg
image13981.jpeg
image13982.jpeg
image13983.jpeg
image13984.jpeg

Thanks for checking it out

Cheers

Impressive! Good times ahead. :high-five: And they're only halfway through? Oh yeah. :laughtwo:

Took some more shots of the flower girls. I had to put some bamboo stakes in one pot to help hold up the buds. I fed them last night. Just IJ and SSU with a little seabird guano for phosphorous. Right now, I'm really just feeding every 3 days and waiting.

Day 34 for the two Cindys day 32 for the NL

image14248.jpeg
image14249.jpeg
image14250.jpeg
image14251.jpeg
image14252.jpeg
image14253.jpeg
image14254.jpeg
image14255.jpeg

Love the silhouette shot. They're really beefing up now. How's it smell in there?

Back
Top Bottom