Nicky Goes To Mars: Test Of Mars Hydro FC4800 & Mars Tent

Take care of yourself. If you decline, don't wait, go to the hosp. Keep us posted on how your doing.

Thank you, @stinker :Namaste:
The cough is a bit worse today, and I have some fever, otherwise I don't feel too bad, but I feel completely drained and exhausted....

This is Cinderella 99 to the left and Diesel to the right. They have just been taken out of the tent to flower outdoors, and give the girls in the tent some well needed space. Unfortunately they'll only get about 1 hour of direct sunlight a day. But luckily we're in Spain with loads of ambient light, and all the neighbors' walls around us are white and reflect the light well.
They might get company by one of the Dark Phoenix plants soon as well.

Resizer_16312737191230.jpg

@nickeluring Let us know how you are. :peace:

Thank you for your concern, stinker. I'm finally ok. Yesterday I could start eating again, and I took a test that was negative. I'm still not well, and I'm recovering, but I feel a lot better.
I have just barely been able to keep my plants alive and my tent has become a bit over grown. I've got some work to do after I have recovered.

@Stunger sent me loads of info regarding antiviral doses of vitamins and stuff. I did a 4 day treatment where I stuffed my stomach full of different pills. After the treatment I tested negative on day 13.
Thank you, @Stunger :Namaste:

Thank you for your concern, stinker. I'm finally ok. Yesterday I could start eating again, and I took a test that was negative. I'm still not well, and I'm recovering, but I feel a lot better.
I have just barely been able to keep my plants alive and my tent has become a bit over grown. I've got some work to do after I have recovered.

@Stunger sent me loads of info regarding antiviral doses of vitamins and stuff. I did a 4 day treatment where I stuffed my stomach full of different pills. After the treatment I tested negative on day 13.
Thank you, @Stunger :Namaste:
Glad to hear your on the mend and got some direction. @Stunger is a pretty good guy. Don't sweat the plants.

That is really great to hear Nick, your health is most important, and besides our favourite plants are pretty damn tough and they'll most likely be good as gold now that you're back tending them! Thanks for your kind words too @stinker.

This is how the tent looks like at the moment. I will need to chop the legs of the grow table to get the plants down a bit. The two tallest girls at the front are now 70 cm.
One of the two Dark Phoenix plants had to move outside. The others are eating the space....

All - Day 52 - 2.jpg

Happy Friday Nick! Happy to hear you are feeling better. The plants look great to me. Some big top branches in there for some big colas

Happy Friday! Thank you.
Yes, I believe we will see some fat ones. I'll sort the grow table out next week.

My outdoor girl Sugar Black Rose is ready for the chop. She's got some pretty fat colas! I put a 1.5 liter water bottle on her for comparison.
I'll put her in 36 hrs darkness tonight, and then I'll cut her Thursday morning.

Resizer_16322305498370.jpg

This is the tent as of today. I currently have the girls on the floor while I'm lowering the grow table. Since I can't take care of any runoff while the plants are on the floor, I'm under watering them slightly. My grow table is made of stainless steel and the legs are hard to cut. I cut two of them yesterday, and today I have a migraine so the plants will have to stay on the floor a little longer...
I was able to cut the legs 20 cm while still being able to handle a large volume of runoff. I'm cutting the rear legs longer than the front legs so I don't have to keep using my daughter's Lego to make the runoff run along the table towards the drain.

The plants are super happy under the light. The dimmer is set to 100%, and I have 5 plants that start to show flowers in there;
Front left: Red Hot Cookies.
Front right: Sweet Cherry Pie
Rear left: Mimosa x Orange Punch
Rear right: Blue Sunset Sherbert
Centre: Dark Phoenix

I think we might see a tent full of fat buds here in the near future...

For two days I have moved their light cycle for a total of 6 hours ahead. They're still on a 12 hour light cycle, but since temps are dropping here I don't need to keep the light on at nights anymore. This way I get more time to take care of them.

Resizer_16322332926330.jpg

We are on our way to fill the tent up with buds but there are a few issues.

Red Hot Cookies at the front left is showing unhappiness. She is the only one it the tent that isn't very healthy, the rest look great. They all share the same juice, so it gets a bit tricky to keep them all perfect when they ripe differently.
I have now added some PK booster, and that should hopefully make her feel better. Fingers crossed that the others won't get burnt...

Sweet Cherry Pie at the front right is growing very tall. I've had to pull her tallest colas to the side of the tent beside the light. Great buds, though.

Mimosa x Orange Punch at the rear left is doing well. She's got longer internodal distances than the others. We'll see if the buds can connect in the end.

Blue Sunset Sherbert at the rear right is just beautiful. Her slim and very serrated fan leaves look very Sativa like. She's stacking up the buds on her colas, and I think she'll get impressive.

Dark Phoenix at the middle towards the rear is doing alright, but she's getting a bit squeezed in between the others. She's getting beautiful buds. Her sister that was put outside is also doing well, and she's a bit taller.

Resizer_16334443487610.jpg

We are on our way to fill the tent up with buds but there are a few issues.

Red Hot Cookies at the front left is showing unhappiness. She is the only one it the tent that isn't very healthy, the rest look great. They all share the same juice, so it gets a bit tricky to keep them all perfect when they ripe differently.
I have now added some PK booster, and that should hopefully make her feel better. Fingers crossed that the others won't get burnt...

Sweet Cherry Pie at the front right is growing very tall. I've had to pull her tallest colas to the side of the tent beside the light. Great buds, though.

Mimosa x Orange Punch at the rear left is doing well. She's got longer internodal distances than the others. We'll see if the buds can connect in the end.

Blue Sunset Sherbert at the rear right is just beautiful. Her slim and very serrated fan leaves look very Sativa like. She's stacking up the buds on her colas, and I think she'll get impressive.

Dark Phoenix at the middle towards the rear is doing alright, but she's getting a bit squeezed in between the others. She's getting beautiful buds. Her sister that was put outside is also doing well, and she's a bit taller.

Resizer_16334443487610.jpg
Looking healthy. How long did you veg these? I am flipping on Friday and have an MxOP as well. Mine will have vegged for 35 days.

Looking healthy. How long did you veg these? I am flipping on Friday and have an MxOP as well. Mine will have vegged for 35 days.
Cheers stinker,
I vegged them for 43 days. Next time I'll make a quicker more compact manifold.

Back
Top Bottom