Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Okay here is my Bloooom Roooom

PegLeg Day 29 holding up the back left
Mrs Flux Day 5 back right
Petunia Day 5 front and centre

Look at how these champs bounced back! The 2 new girls are just pushing out pistols, man I fn love this part of their growth cycle #thestretch

Oh and thanks @SmokeSara look what came! They are amazing and I am no longer going blind from my marshydro LED’s I can stare at the girls all day now :laugh:

Those glasses are a life saver....well eye saver! I had to start wearing mine after I upgraded my lights. Can't stay in there un glassed anymore!
Yes! Unbelievable the difference...I CAN SEE!

I’ve been wearing them all night, I’m not sure my boyfriend thinks I look as cool as I think I do!! Lololol his exact words, “are you going to be wearing those all the time? Not sexy!” Hahaha fuck that I look rad

Those glasses are great. So o much nicer on the eyes. The screw worked out of my right hinge, so look out. Haven't been able to find a correct size screw yet
You should ask the manufacturer for one. They will probably send you a couple for a buck.

Just an idea. Especially if they are Mars Hydro. If they can't, they may be able to tell you where to get one.

Closing this chapter....

Jarred and weighed the rest of Ase from the fridge, perfectly dried in 6 days. It definitely sped things up to have them spread out in their own fridge and not in the paper bags. I got 3 more jars and it’s total was 49 g which is outstanding for me. I was kinda sad because I was hoping she would be the 2 oz plant. Then I remembered I took some out yesterday, 10g to be exact so guess what that means folks....59g

I GREW A PLANT THAT GAVE ME OVER 2oz lol

So totals for everyone...
Swaggs - 41g
Horti -23g
Ase-59g
=123g wooooooot!

4.4 oz of primo bud from this 2nd grow, also 2 fuuull zips of trim. I’m pretty happy about this if you can’t tell. I think they will only get heavier as they cure and dank up;)

I now have my second grow under my belt, I’ve learned a lot more this time. I would like to share some of my learnings.

Things I did well...
1. No mould
2. No hermies (not one seed or nanner found this time)
3. Training -this part I’m good at
4. Clones-when I get my first weed job I imagine they will have me running the clone room lol 100% success rate!
5. Loved them, cared for them and treated them well.
6. Got better lights!
7. No bugs!
8. No one died until I snuffed them out myself;)

Things for Newty to improve on...
1. Less is more when it comes to Nutrients. I started pushing them at the end of veg into early flower at around 1300 ppm. They seemed fine but Swaggs got hit with the dreaded lockout and the yield suffered considerably. She would have been my top plant if not for that because of her size. I got some sage advise on going from Ase and Penny and now I’m happy around 600-800 at most.
2. Speaking of Nutrients, I’m including new boosters to help increase P and K at the right times this grow.
3. Dial back the N once flip starts.
4. Water them to run off or almost run off daily. Water with just water every few days to help keep away build up of salts and lock out. I was feeding them daily with no flush, not great.
5. Less tops so cull any stems that really won’t make the canopy...I want 8-16 tops at most. It was so much work trying to take care of 20+ tops on a plant. I think everyone learns this quick, again less is more. I can tell already in this grow that my buds will be bigger and badder because the plant is spending its energy on 8-12 tops instead of 30.
Im sure there is more that I didn’t write down.

Some things I learned about the strains...
WW Xtrm
* Grows big and fast
* Stout and bushy
* Loves a heavy defoil and plucking all throughout its life
* Resilient as fuck! Responded well to LST and HST
* Doubles or more in stretch, stretch lasts about 23 days
* Likes a lot of space
* Hates cold lol
* Very frosty, resinous and hard rock like buds
* Takes a beating and keeps on ticking!
* Potent/high THC-wish I could test it!
* Good balance of Sativa and indica effects

Critical Kush
* frosty as F
* Very white buds, not much red/orange hairs
* Resilient but not as much as the WW
* Taller plant
* Plump fluffy buds
* Resilient to my nutrient mess up
* Very good sleep med/couch lock effects

Well that concludes that chapter, I’ll plunk this video here for those that missed it.

See y’all after dance:slide::slide::slide:

I haven't tried a pink kush yet. I was looking at Kosher Kush and Kimbo Kush but didn't pull the trigger.
It is top shelf for me medically. In fact it might be the most potent body stone I’ve found. I’ve never grown it - have one going alongside newty’s - but I’ve had it from a Canadian licensed producer. It’s funny because I don’t find the effects like OG at all, but it tastes like OG. The effects are very numbing, and the drowsiness it can trigger for me can be intense - I’ve almost stumbled on the way to bed after vaping it. Very good for physical ailments and sleep aid.

I’d compare the body stone and drowsiness to Hindu Kush, but HK has more of the earthy, hashy taste where this has more of the spicy OG taste to me. I’m sure mine and newty’s will taste way better than the LP stuff though so we can keep you posted on taste and effects!

Congrats newty, great job. Maybe it’s my IRL work bleeding in but I think reflecting on the work done honestly and coming up with what went well and what could be improved is fundamental to improving as a grower.

Be prepared for your personal records to become meaningless for the next little while! You’ll blow them away as you refine your approach. Your insight around when to boost and how to avoid going too far will make a massive difference to yield and quality. I’ve seen it first hand. If we get to flip PK at the same time we can go through that together and figure it out for PK’s needs. My veg for PK may be a little longer than yours so we’ll see how it fits.

Great job on the training as usual, the veg girls look great. I want to manifold a plant but might just quadline the next set again. If I manifold one I’m thinking Tuna Kush.

Back
Top Bottom