Newbie DWC GSC Auto Grow: Please Help Me Get It Right

Hey folks!
Hope all keeping it fine.

Nothing much changed over the past fortnight. She is still drinking bout 5L of water a day at least, 20L res.
I think this is causing the EC to steadily rise and pH to drop. The change has been a lot faster and drastic over the past week or so, so Im topping with 5L plain water everyday since day before, and adding a 10ml each of the AN 3part every 5th day of so. Trying to maintain an EC of bout 0.6-0.7, but its not sitting there.
RH is high and temps going upto mid 30c

Tons of the leaves are drying up, and the green ones getting spotty and going that way. I think its ok from some of the pics im seeing ?
Oh, and its a jungle. What a mess!

Thank you ppl!
Please be safe.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 63
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 58
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
Hello people!
Hope all well!

Some pics from now. Close I would think ? Any and all guidance appreciated!
My impression is most trics are cloudy, but I would not know better.
Water is being guzzled and EC is rising. Im giving her a light nute mix @ bout .8EC overy 3-4 plain water topups, keeping the EC between .7-.9, its a struggle.

Thank you people!

Take care!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    956.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    992.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 65
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    548.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    594.5 KB · Views: 58
Looks like a lot of amber. You could harvest today if you want based on those two trich pics. Odd she is still guzzling water. Has she swelled and put on weight?

How much amber are you waiting for? Thats a lot already if most of the bud looks like that. Id cut em down.

Haha!
Wow... Ok, I had no idea!
I don't know how much amber to look out for. Doesnt help that im color blind!
The plant is not putting on any more weight, im afraid it could be argued she may be loosing some ?

Yup, most of the buds look like that, except for the lower buds. The whole grow has been a mess, but sooooo much fun!
I was told a month back that it has many weeks to go, so im just carrying along!

So down it is then ???? Wow...
Ok thanks!

Based on those 2 pics? Yes. 10-50% amber is what some people look for. 50 sounds like a lot. One of your pics looks around 40% amber to me. Especially if they swelled up and stopped i also see very few white pistils.

Id harvest if those two pics are an example of trichs. Make sure youre looking at calyxes too. Which I believe you are. When looking at trichs to determine harvest day. Disregard leaf

Hey @sid how you keeping buddy? Life is pretty hectic at the moment with everything going on hope you’re well. Looks like you’ve had some temperature problems same as me but wow great job and you’re going to have plenty of bud to last until next harvest. Looks nice and frosty I bet it smells great. I agree with @Botanical Bondage that it looks ready for harvest, plenty of ambers. Good luck with the harvest and enjoy. Well deserved.
:high-five:

Thank you so much Lewy! You guys have been so supportive!
Cool. Im taking it down now!

Im ok. Difficult times, hope you and all well are too.
Yeah! It looks like a decent harvest! The buds arnt too dense or thick, but thats ok! :)
I have some qb's Samsung 561c on order now ! And hopefully should see them in a couple of weeks! Along with a tent!

Will update soon!

Thank you so much Lewy! You guys have been so supportive!
Cool. Im taking it down now!

Im ok. Difficult times, hope you and all well are too.
Yeah! It looks like a decent harvest! The buds arnt too dense or thick, but thats ok! :)
I have some qb's Samsung 561c on order now ! And hopefully should see them in a couple of weeks! Along with a tent!

Will update soon!
Sounds like a nice set up, I know lot of growers swear by the Samsung QB’s.

Harvest! Well, almost, I left a bit on the plant. Lower growth that wasnt getting any light and is really pale.
hopefully find some time tomorrow to trim the dry and fan leaves..

Im gonna soak another bean tonight!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 51
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 42
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    733.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    833 KB · Views: 41
Aha! Thanks St0ner! I see em now! This is going to be tricky for me! Im not very good with colors! Then thats what you folks are here for I guess! :Namaste:

So this is all good news indeed! I got a few popcorn buds that are out in the open for a test smoke in a couple of days.

I have a question with regards to seeds in buds, and if they reflect on the maturity of the plant.
So, In both the NL auto and this GSC that I tried to grow out together, both plants buds have a few seeds. I dont mind this, these plants did go through a lot of stress, and free seeds for me right ??

However, unlike the seeds i find in the brick weed that i source, these seem underdeveloped. unlike having a dark skin, they are very pale. I tried to pop one a couple of days ago, and it seems a no go. Wonder if it suggests anything ?

Thanks folks!
Take care and be safe.

ok weed plant lesson, the plant develops its sticky resin to attract pollen to stick to it and impregnate it. if no pollen is around then the plant produces no seed and continues to get sticky with thc laden resin until maturity, if the plant gets a very little bit of pollen it will do like you see put out a tiny seed or two but if the pollen is around late the seed will not mature. now seeds are bad as any seed you see is energy that did not go into making the thc goo to attract pollen

Edit** Seeds are bad if you are not trying to get seeds I say this because it halts some thc production

Back
Top Bottom