New to Indoor - First Indoor Grow - HOG - 2011

Re: New to Indoor-First Indoor Grow-HOG-2011

Here's the updated pics. I also started building my curing/drying cabinet and will upload pics as soon as it's complete. Hope all is well I'll check out my sub list and get caught up with your grows ASAP. :thumb:

005525.JPG

003588.JPG

006462.JPG

007464.JPG

002624.JPG

001580.JPG

;)

Update: I placed a 6"x16" Phresh filter at the A/C exhaust. Now that the girls are starting to spread their lovely scent :tokin: I thought I'd better get on it! Here's some pics:

003589.JPG

005526.JPG

:peacetwo:

:goodjob:

Update 4/23:

Been hammered at work so haven't had time to update my journal. Here's the latest pics. This is day 38 of 12/12. Ph is under control and all seems to be going good. Still trying to find time to complete the curing cabinet.

Here's some pics: These I took today after I thinned them out a little.

019147.JPG

015228.JPG

014249.JPG

013278.JPG

012277.JPG

011334.JPG

009398.JPG

010377.JPG

008436.JPG

:peacetwo: and have a great Easter!

Really lookin' great, MacG! Getting nice & frost & I really like your setup.
:welldone:

Thanks bro! Really looking forward to getting this first one done! I learned allot thanks to this forums members. Just hoping I can bring it on home now!

:cheer:

Hey bro, you mind if I just chill in there for a bit? That looks like a little piece of heaven :yummy:

Yeah it smells heavenly to me 4 sure. They are starting to get nice and sticky after trimming them up it took a long time to get my fingers unstuck, lol! Since I can't taste test the trimmings (p test this week) I just keep watching the pics in a slide show and sip a brew while drooling! lolol!

Whoa McGuyverup, those honeys are really stackin up :thumb:

I heard thc is absorbed through the finger tips ;)

Whoa McGuyverup, those honeys are really stackin up :thumb:

I heard thc is absorbed through the finger tips ;)

Thanks for the warning! Passed yesterday. :party: I got a taste last night with my Vapor II... saweeeet!

:tokin:

Update day 46 (6 weeks and 4 days) of 12/12. Pistils are browning nicely and trich's are still pretty clear. Feeding with Big Bloom and Cha-Ching now. Here's the pics:

004570.JPG

007473.JPG

012280.JPG

014252.JPG

009400.JPG

003596.JPG

011335.JPG

006473.JPG

I'm thinking about two weeks + b4 harvest starts. I think I'll go one more feed of the BB and Cha-Ching and then flush with BB and BD Sledgehammer Flush as the final feed. Opinions?

While feeding today I noticed some leaves turning purple. Here's a pic:

015230.JPG

Anyone got any info on this or is this normal at this time?

Lowest temp 69 deg. So I don't think it's from cold. But I don't know shit anyway lol!

:smokin:

Looks great MacG. I've recently done a little research on leaves turning purple and what I found was that some strains, mostly indicas, do have a tendency for the leaves to turn a dark green/purple/blue color late in flower. In some cases, it can also indicate a P deficiency. I hope this helps!

Here's a post that might up:

Purple leaves

Looks great MacG. I've recently done a little research on leaves turning purple and what I found was that some strains, mostly indicas, do have a tendency for the leaves to turn a dark green/purple/blue color late in flower. In some cases, it can also indicate a P deficiency. I hope this helps!

Here's a post that might up:

Purple leaves

Thanks Mr. Krip,

I Appreciate the link and info. I did find that I had miscalculated the amount of ff big bloom as I was feeding this weekend. Too little by half! Duh, lol! But the purple leaves showed after I flushed with s hammer and started a week after I started them on Beastie Bloomz which as you know is high p. I think maybe the strain is the likely culprit here. So I think you nailed it!

:party:

:thanks:

Update 7 weeks and 2 days of 12/12. This week I took some close up pics to show how the ladies are doing. I was afraid they were going to fast! Not that the med's wouldn't be appreciated :tokin: but I really want them to take their sweet time and mature like a real lady, lol! I'm now thinking I have at least 2 more weeks. :wood:

Here's the pics:
Image941.JPG

Image781.JPG

Image931.JPG

Image951.JPG

Image922.JPG

Image98-1.JPG

Image912.JPG

Trich's are still clear with no sign of fogging up and pistils still have a ways to go, but are browning nicely, maybe 60%.

Looking Very Nice MacG:yummy::yummy::yummy: looks like you will have a nice harvest soon.:thumb::thumb: I see that you had some worry about your leaves turning a purple. Mr. krip Is right this can be from Phosphorus def but I have grown a lot of indicas and I always use Atami or a high phosphorus content late bloom nutrient and I still have seen purpling of leaves. In fact My sky walkers now are getting purple in the leaves and I love the way it looks. I have grown skywalkers before and they did the same thing I was actually waiting to see the purple show up this time, just a characteristic of some strains. Cant wait to see the end results of the grow keep up the good work.:Rasta::Rasta::Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom