New grower questions

That i learned fast when I didn't follow the chart for feeding. Just feel like she's a bit small to flower but I guess it's on the mark at 5 weeks. We will see what happens. Thanks for the advice
Remember this not all strains of Cannabis grow the same way. Example some grow tall other's stay close to the ground but grow out horizontally. When you purchase seeds read the info, they normally provide that info. So, if you are growing 3 different strains at one time in the same tent try to grow ones that won't overtake the space you have and overwhelm the plants that grow shorter. At least that's how I roll.

Hey tokin , just a couple picture drops , and some simple questions if you don't mind. So here's pics of my one plant. She's been in veg for a little over a month now , and I'm wondering if she's wanting to go to the bloom stage already. Maybe it's still early but if not she seems really small to be blooming already. It's tropical purple cookies auto. Any tips would be appreciated.

20241010_192153.jpg

20241010_192248.jpg

20241010_192303.jpg

20241010_192328.jpg

20241010_192349.jpg
One pistol ( the clear/ white hair) growing out of a node (where the stem splits) is a sign of maturity. Two growing together out of one node is the start of flower. I am seeing doubles and possibly a triple so yes you are fully into flower. Just let her run through flower from this point. She won't get any bigger , being an auto.

Hey all, just wanted to update. I figured out a major problem I was creating for my ladies and it was thanks to the journals I've been looking into that I figured it out. My light is a 1000w with a veg and bloom switch, basically figured out I need to run both switches on at all times ( with the schedule) . Just this week alone the ladies have doubled in size. Will add pics. Not starting a journal till new seeds are planted, to much learning with this one. Also trying to figure out ec in my soil. But my ppm is going good and the lady looks good so I'm just watching. Thanks all that give advice. @Tokin Roll @Greenvein @Zeefarmer

20241016_181939.jpg

20241016_181954.jpg

20241016_182006.jpg

Back
Top Bottom