New Grow With PS500 LED

I've got to sets of the same strain and age and they all require different amounts of water to show slight runoff
Slight run off as in there drinkin most of it rather than alot comin out the bottom . I have to say there must be a serious root ball dwn there cos i can barely put my finger a knuckle deep to check its mad

Slight run off as in there drinkin most of it rather than alot comin out the bottom . I have to say there must be a serious root ball dwn there cos i can barely put my finger a knuckle deep to check its mad

Oh my bad brotha. I'm in coco so I always go to runoff or right before. If your in soil, I don't hunk it would be too good an idea unless your bone dry

No i usually have bout a litre runoff wen watered . Was just wondering due to the kush seems alot faster im thinkin aswel it may be the fact that ahe has alot more bud sites than the other 2
420-magazine-mobile360915633.jpg
420-magazine-mobile718790662.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1223216412.jpg

Oh yes most definitely. The bigger ones in mass, height, node sites always drink more, and quick to dry out.

My largest drinks 2liters a day and is just starting to look dry in the drain holes. The other one I have is the same age but a lot smaller, and is plenty heavy when I feed the following day.

In fact I may skip a day for her to see if she drys out some.

i have the same situation going on I've got 5 plants left all the same age 2 still need water every 2 days and the other 3 can go 3 days now when they get close to the end they really slow up on the water,good growing to ya mate!

Thats great news to hear thanks for the help much appriciated . Also i think i may have found the reason why my master kush always looks pale think i was cos the the ligjt bein 2 close . So i bked it up a couple of inches to c and she seems to be greenin up nicely

Hows all havent really been on much the last few days my app is playin up and wont load at times . As for the girls well there still doin there thing
66ba62946559444a4d204140aabb6083.jpg
3b9e80330a7fc99fa5006262d8af0740.jpg

Havebt to many snaps today happy growin

Holly shit I'm dribbling now lol

Hahaha thanks legend how u mate ah dont worry mate wont be long till ur lady is the same mate . Ye i see u have just got devil number 2 or sumthin along the lines ha. That girl in front is a cross between ur new seeds and 2 others aswel.

Hahaha thanks legend how u mate ah dont worry mate wont be long till ur lady is the same mate . Ye i see u have just got devil number 2 or sumthin along the lines ha. That girl in front is a cross between ur new seeds and 2 others aswel.
Only paid £3.50 for 6 lol nailed their Christmas promotion . Good to add yourself to mailing lists

Ye thats true mate has to be done . Ye ive bout 5 seeds ready to go 2 more xspeed and 2 criticals so il be another while before i order again .

Ye thats true mate has to be done . Ye ive bout 5 seeds ready to go 2 more xspeed and 2 criticals so il be another while before i order again .
I'm going to try and get a little collection going!!!
IV found it slot less expensive using bitcoin to pay.
Get 35% off and extra seeds on your free seeds.

Back
Top Bottom