New Flowerbox Test 1: Starting From Clones 4 x SD & 4 x GDP

Re: New Flowerbox Test 1: EPIC FAIL!

EPIC FAIL!

It seems, somehow, that I have males in my box. This, I can only guess was caused by a mixup of strains in the sexing process. These are of the sour diesel. Somehow, I culled the wrong fucking mother (Thing 1) and kept this one because the name plates got moved during rooting. Don't ask me how because I don't know. Pissed? Oh, yeah I am. Gonna keep all cloning in the future away from the munchkin's reach? Damn strait! In my first clones that I took simply for sexing purposes, there were 2 females and a male. The 2 females were LABELED Thing2 and Sour Diesel. The male was labeled Thing1. Thing1 and the clone taken for sexing were both culled. Now this morning during my daily inspection I find THIS.

What a disaster. So another spot opens up in the Maternity Ward

I might let them go for another week to be absolutely sure, but look at this, you tell me what you think.

012612075652.jpg
012612075628.jpg

To top it all off, There was a GPD that failed. So it got removed as well.

RECAP

Ebb & Flow:
3xKen's Granddaddy Purple
1xUnknown Sativa (From Thing2)
1x<<GK>>Migraine Meds

Soil:
1xI Have no idea what it is... POSSIBLY Thing1 I have to let it go for a while to be sure....
1xUnknown Sativa (SETI: Strength Exceeded Tolerated Intensity)

Back left: Thing2 - Back right: GDP
_____Center: <<GK>>_____
Front left: GDP - Front Right: GDP
012612092323.jpg

Yup, definitely a male. Bummer brotha. :sorry:

I had a batch of "feminized" PPP seeds from Nirvana - 5 of them originally if I remember correctly - and every one ended up a male. Not a hermie... a male. I was pissed! How does THAT even happen from seed?!

GDP, nonetheless? That's definitely the pits. I really want to grow GDP someday, I've heard it's amazing.

<snip> I really want to grow GDP someday, I've heard it's amazing.

You have no idea... It's no Girl Scout Cookies, but it is right up there.

All male, and from feminized seed? They shipped the wrong seed, I think. I hope Nirvana resent you the correct pack after that!

oppppps! :smokin::smokin:

Hello Boys!

We all do this kinda of thing...believe me.

Bright side, you can get some pollen for later experiments :Namaste:

yeah... pollen... They're already compost. I don't have the room yet to start my own little breeding experiment yet. So for me, the bright side is that there's a new spot open for that Blue Dream, or Blue DRAGON clone I've been wanting. I did a search for a Girl Scout Cookies clone and did find where they are available. Anaheim, CA is a little too far for me to drive just for 1 clone. Not hip on driving 8 hours for that one. Maybe when I get a little bigger, and start actually growing for my collective I will, but when it's just me... Let's see... 80 bucks in gas and 8 hour drive there, join the collective, get the clone, another 80 bucks and 8 hour drive back. Then another fill-up for my round-town driving. That's a damned expensive clone. But I'm actually thinking about it. Or maybe the Bay Area if I find one there. These guys over in Sac were all, "We have the flowers...." Yeah, I know, but I want the CLONE!

Girl Scout Cookies
: OG Kush x (Granddaddy Purple x Durban Poison)

That's a minimum of 8 years breeding for a stable strain.

yeah... pollen... They're already compost. I don't have the room yet to start my own little breeding experiment yet. So for me, the bright side is that there's a new spot open for that Blue Dream, or Blue DRAGON clone I've been wanting. I did a search for a Girl Scout Cookies clone and did find where they are available. Anaheim, CA is a little too far for me to drive just for 1 clone. Not hip on driving 8 hours for that one. Maybe when I get a little bigger, and start actually growing for my collective I will, but when it's just me... Let's see... 80 bucks in gas and 8 hour drive there, join the collective, get the clone, another 80 bucks and 8 hour drive back. Then another fill-up for my round-town driving. That's a damned expensive clone. But I'm actually thinking about it. Or maybe the Bay Area if I find one there. These guys over in Sac were all, "We have the flowers...." Yeah, I know, but I want the CLONE!

Girl Scout Cookies
: OG Kush x (Granddaddy Purple x Durban Poison)

That's a minimum of 8 years breeding for a stable strain.

Holy Cats! That would be more than my tent cost! :smokin::smokin: No thank you! Wait a while they may come north to you. It does sound like a great strain though.:Namaste:

I lived in the SAC area for a few years, long ago. It was like Memphis......just spread out every where. I remember the first rainy season there.....I thought the world was going to drown. :Namaste:

Holy Cats! That would be more than my tent cost! :smokin::smokin: No thank you! Wait a while they may come north to you. It does sound like a great strain though.:Namaste:

I lived in the SAC area for a few years, long ago. It was like Memphis......just spread out every where. I remember the first rainy season there.....I thought the world was going to drown. :Namaste:

LOL! Memphis... with a TAN!

HEHEHE! 10 years ago in my first rainy season, I was wondering if it was EVER going to end!!. For the folks that don't know, the Sacramento Valley has 2 distinct seasons. First, hotter than hell and dry as steak you forgot on the grill because you were too stoned. After that it cools off and starts to rain... Then it cools off some more, and rains heavier. Then, just when you can't stand it, it gets downright COLD 20's and 30's. Okay, I've lived in Colorado, that's not really cold. But when you add the 20mph wind, and the *&@$%ING RAIN, it's miserable. So to recap, miserable in the summer and miserable in the winter. No fall. No spring. Just miserable... But we have good meds, sooooo.... it's a wash?

LOL! Memphis... with a TAN!

HEHEHE! 10 years ago in my first rainy season, I was wondering if it was EVER going to end!!. For the folks that don't know, the Sacramento Valley has 2 distinct seasons. First, hotter than hell and dry as steak you forgot on the grill because you were too stoned. After that it cools off and starts to rain... Then it cools off some more, and rains heavier. Then, just when you can't stand it, it gets downright COLD 20's and 30's. Okay, I've lived in Colorado, that's not really cold. But when you add the 20mph wind, and the *&@$%ING RAIN, it's miserable. So to recap, miserable in the summer and miserable in the winter. No fall. No spring. Just miserable... But we have good meds, sooooo.... it's a wash?

Seriously! LMAO! No one could describe it any better! :rofl::rofl:

No, I really can't, that sounds awful. :smokin::smokin:

Sure glad your meds work. :thumb:I have permanent pain in the butt, but it's nothing like that. My meds are all need for that. Hope your meds keep helping you.:Namaste:

Great Journal by the way! :bravo:

Wow, how did I miss that? Sorry for the late reply. Sciatica, ugh, I can't imagine how hard that would be. Can't stand up, sit down, or lay down without pain. What's left, floating in mid air? Migraines pale in comparison to that. That would drive me frikkin nuts! But once I think about it, the meds make you float!

And thanks for the compliments on my journaling. Is that a word: "Journaling?" Journalism sounds to professional for what I do here- meh.

Wow, how did I miss that? Sorry for the late reply. Sciatica, ugh, I can't imagine how hard that would be. Can't stand up, sit down, or lay down without pain. What's left, floating in mid air? Migraines pale in comparison to that. That would drive me frikkin nuts! But once I think about it, the meds make you float!

And thanks for the compliments on my journaling. Is that a word: "Journaling?" Journalism sounds to professional for what I do here- meh.

No problem my friend!:Namaste:

Lets just say we keep journals. :high-five:

jandre2k3 said:
Can't stand up, sit down, or lay down without pain. What's left, floating in mid air?

Sigh. I worked through a ton of pain for years not realizing it was nerves being crushed in my back (much of the pain was in my leg and foot). Now, they've tried almost everything in the bag of tricks to fix it, and have run out of things to try.

I've been down a bit lately, because the dr's have moved on to "making me as comfortable as possible" since there aren't fixes left to try. Damnitall.

In the meantime, I've been sliced, diced and julienned. Poked prodded and poisoned with every BS big pharma hooey they've got. At least hopefully they'll quit using me like a guinea pig. All of it for nothing in the end.

Chronic nerve pain, sciatica or otherwise is surprisingly difficult to treat effectively. The pharma drugs of choice are pure poison IMHO. Serotonin reuptake inhibitors etc, that really f@&$ you up. They don't even understand how they work when they do (for pain). Supposedly, they help some peeps, but not this peep. Try stopping them - then you see what hell is worse then the chronic pain. No more for me... Just a good Sativa from here on out.

Chocolope has been the best med for me so far - better than anything big pharma has come up with. Too bad I have only 4 nugs left!

Sheesh, sorry for the rant. I realize things could be worse, back to topic! That statement just hit home, (unfortunately!)

:bong:

jandre2k3 and Xlr8.

Just reading your posts and I realize I can't even imagine what you two go through. I don't how your both are not depressed all the time. You live in hell.

You've found Chocolope Xlr8. I know what my next crop would be.

jandre2k3, I think I remember you found some relief....with some strains you mentioned before.

May the Ganja Gods smile on you both with something that helps. :Namaste:

OldMedMan said:
jandre2k3 and Xlr8.

Just reading your posts and I realize I can't even imagine what you two go through. I don't how your both are not depressed all the time. You live in hell.

You've found Chocolope Xlr8. I know what my next crop would be.

jandre2k3, I think I remember you found some relief....with some strains you mentioned before.

May the Ganja Gods smile on you both with something that helps. :Namaste:

Thanks OMM. :)

I'd been up all night gritting my teeth due to discomfort, so that sounded pretty bleak I guess!

Most days I keep positive - could be worse, that's for sure. I know you have plenty of your own aches, so I'm sure you already understand.

Sorry again guys for getting a bit depressing - its been tough lately and lack of sleep got to me. ;)

So many people here are even worse off. I have no right to complain, 'specially on Jandre's fine thread.

Onward and upward!

Thanks OMM. :)

I'd been up all night gritting my teeth due to discomfort, so that sounded pretty bleak I guess!

Most days I keep positive - could be worse, that's for sure. I know you have plenty of your own aches, so I'm sure you already understand.

Sorry again guys for getting a bit depressing - its been tough lately and lack of sleep got to me. ;)

So many people here are even worse off. I have no right to complain, 'specially on Jandre's fine thread.

Onward and upward!

Y'know, I've discovered something about this community... We're here for each other whether it's for grow help or for moral support. Complaining is not allowed, but venting shit just to get it off your chest? Let it fly, buddy. If it helps either mentally or agriculturally, that's what friends are for. And if anyone here doesn't like the occasional "BLAH!" they are cordially invited via engraved invitation to keep their mouth shut and let it pass. The rest of us will lend support as much as we can.

Just keep swimming
-Dori: Finding Nemo

subbed. Thanks for checking out my grow project. Now I wish to check out your grow op.

Lol! so I saw from the 20 "likes" in a row! Thank ya very much for stopping by! I hope you enjoy the ride, as you can tell by now, it's kinda bumpy, but I figured it would be as this is my very first Hydro from start to finish.

Back
Top Bottom