New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Good Evening or Afternoon or Morning depending on what side of the universe your on. We'd like to welcome the whole :420: community to the 6th episode of the all new 420 Game Show

THE REPS ARE RIGHT​

The rules are very simple: There are none

Just answer the questions to the best of your ability or even help someone else answer a question. This is an interactive cybermatic open forum and it's main purpose is useful info. Feel free to post at anytime. Just keep it clean. If you must use the f word use FLUX. We'll be giving away tons of prizes & reps; That's right I said REPS!

I'll be your Host for the show and for those of you who don't know me, my name is

BROKE ASS REG​

I'll be accompanied by your Hostess & of course our panel of JUDGES who happen to all be seasoned Growers & by the way, our Guest judge for today's show specializes in hydro.

I'll let the rest of the team introduce their-selves.

Hello Alex

The Reps Are Right

I am happy to announce that I will be stand-in judge this week on the show. As you all know, it has been, and will be hosted by our very own Broke Ass Reg and Dresney.

I will try to be fair and considerate towards all opinions and responses, as this is a game of learnin' & reps :high-five:

Let the curtain fall, and have the games begin. Have fun everyone.

EDIT: Am I supposed to be the 'guest judge who specializes in hydro'?:blushsmile::hmmmm:

dam I 'm late had to fill vape for the wife

Where's our 3rd judge (AG) LOL

OK here we go. hit em with question 1 Dres

Back
Top Bottom