New City Grower 2.0

come on peeps there's no real bad answer

not a huge Crowd tonight it seems............
Tell me about it but the knowledge we leave will still be here. It's funny because a lot of members say it moves too fast for them. This would have been a show they could keep up with.

Q4 Mold forms when the humidity is either too high combined with little air circulation underneath the canopy. Over watering can also promote the growth of fungus. There is good fungus and bad fungus, the ones that live on the soil typically are beneficial by helping decompose the "woody material" associated with organic mediums. Fungus has been living side by side plants for millions of years, they have evolved together. Although there are bad molds that if found growing directly off the plant tissue should be dealt with and eradicated thoroughly.

Q4 Mold forms when the humidity is either too high combined with little air circulation underneath the canopy. Over watering can also promote the growth of fungus. There is good fungus and bad fungus, the ones that live on the soil typically are beneficial by helping decompose the "woody material" associated with organic mediums. Fungus has been living side by side plants for millions of years, they have evolved together. Although there are bad molds that if found growing directly off the plant tissue should be dealt with and eradicated thoroughly.

Yep, that's what I said...lol

Question 4

I have a few plants in week 4 of veg and just noticed a thin layer of what looks like white mold on the top soil of each plant. What could be the cause?

I have seen several correct answers already. I will add that I have had this happen specifically to me when I had used composted chicken manure (horrible stuff)

For realizing there's more than one correct answer Pick a Curtain Bill​

Curtain #1
61KLJD4_0EL_AA160_.jpg
Curtain #2
5184YpEmYOL_AA160_.jpg
Curtain #3
61KLJD4_0EL_AA160_.jpg

and hit em with the last question #5

o boy oboy aaaaaaaaaahhh door 3

Back
Top Bottom