New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

People don't be alarmed by the test runs. Just making sure everything planned works. you didn't see anything because it was instantly deleted after posting. For those of you who happened to click this thread & caught a peek please don't cheat!

Hey, keep it clean guys.

the smith family is driving behind a trash truck when a large thing flies out and hits the windshield. to hide her embarrassment
, the mother turns and says to her young kids, "my what a big insect!" her seven year old son responds, "yeah, im surprisedit could even fly with a thing that big."
edited for niceness but not as funny sorry lol

a cowboy tells another "that bull nearly killed me, parter, charged at me like a locomotive!" "how'd you get away?" asks the other cowboy, "he slipped, and i jumped the fence." "man, i would've crapped all over the place." " i did! What do you think that bull slipped in?"
lol

sorry its all i know
you need to find another comedian

the smith family is driving behind a trash truck when a large dildo flies out and hits the windshield. to hide her embarrassment
, the mother turns and says to her young kids, "my what a big insect!" her seven year old son responds, "yeah, im surprisedit could even fly with a dick that big."
Clean PLEASE Cronic...

yea i was typing when you posted hence the oops and you need to find another comedian

I got one,Chronic's foot before a heavy De-foil...lol.
download_1_4.jpg

Sorry chronic,:circle-of-love:I will remove if you like.

Back
Top Bottom