My plan for this season

nice tent Alpine...things seem to be going well for you...it has been a few days...just been really busy...and when I am done it is time to RELAX...and in no shape to type...lol

spectacular...things are looking well for you also...nice girls..so what kinda weight are you averaging off those autos???

well guys I will be busy this weekend....moving things around to diff. areas...I figure 3-4 per area..that way if a batch happens to " walk " off they may quit looking or they will be awful tired by the time they find the next ones...

H, like the idea of spreading the risk. Ive had plenty "walk" from my grows. I reckon on an average of 1.5oz cured from each of these autos.

Spec...thanx for that info...may try to hav a few that you have mentioned for inbetween now and oct..and about the other thing....I expect to lose some to weather or wild life...kind of the cost of doing business if you will...but I cannot stand a thief...hell if you are that hard up and cant afford it...ask me and I will give you some if I have it...just dont steal it...man I could go on and on about that...but once again thanx for the info..I think I may try some blueberry..

Too true H, if someone is so hard up that they wanna steal someones hard work then its a disgrace. Id rather they asked me for a seed and some grow advice - but these type of people are just plain lazy!

Well, I went away fro less than 48 hours and my cries for higher crystal production were answered!! Not sure if the photos reflect reality thanks to a cheap £$*% camera but there is a sudden frosting going on now! Super pleased:thumb:

H, I was gonna say hold off buying and of these beans until I saw some real quality but it seems things are going just fine....

Lowlife_Auto_Blueberry_037.jpg
Lowlife_Auto_Blueberry_038.jpg
Lowlife_Auto_Blueberry_039.jpg
Lowlife_Auto_Blueberry_040.jpg
Lowlife_Auto_Blueberry_041.jpg
Lowlife_Auto_Blueberry_042.jpg
Lowlife_Auto_Blueberry_043.jpg

Spec. those are looking really good!!! :welldone:

H good luck with all you are doing, do you use anything to try keep animals away from your plot? I have put up around 200m of fishing line so far around my two spots and relieve myself around the area too every time i visit just to let the local furries know i'm around.. have noticed a few rabbit and deer droppings so might use some chicken wire to make sure.. :hmmmm:

my workload has just doubled too as a good friend has had to donate his seedlings to me as he has back problems an needs an op.! :sorry: get well soon brother. they will receive a bit of extra care as they looked a bit sorry for themselves when they arrived. we have:
White Rhino, Pineapple Chunk and BigBud!! :high-five:

some pics i snapped today whilst they were enjoying the lovely weather:

100_29111.JPG

100_29101.JPG

was in the high 20's here today and RH is about 50%, perfect! :icon_cool

100_29082.JPG

100_29072.JPG

as i now need a few more holes, i will be doing a trip to the second spot with some more compost and fishing line..

well...funny you should ask....I had 4 in the back of the truck and about got cought..lol...a guy I know was out for a walk....in his woods go figure...I pull up and am getting ready to unload and go do my thing when he came walking out...seen me and had to come talk...so we are leaning on the truck talking about hunting, mushrooming and stuff and I said I was just getting ready to walk his woods...he said he would save me the trouble...he dident find any mushrooms..well ok I said thanx...and left as quick as I could...he is pretty cool and would have prob. just gave me a bunch of shit about it but glad I dident have to find out....so to answer your question...no I did not..lol..

and the farmer who farms my ground was here when I got home from work...so today was out....I need to get them out of here soon....real soon....lol

how about you???

Mr. Alpine...no I have never tried fishing line...what you just run it a few feet around your plant and when they hit it...they are detoured???

nice wind fall by the way...but sorry to hear about your friend...now more work...but the reward will be good..

Gutted H.....at least you get another attempt without letting the cat out of the bag! My etcentric landlord walked into my garden through the back gate with a gas pipe contractor on Friday whilst I have the blueberry out to "sun-up"! They were polite enough to not make it obvious about seeing them but they were 5m away and theyre over 1.5m tall in their pots!!! Think ill keep them indoors a bit more from now on.....

Hes cool though, his whole family are tokers...one of his sisters is married to a rasta!

Ill post some more pics later in the week when i can show some progress...i know Alpine is dying to see them lol!! Hows them easy ryders going...you see any crystals yet?!

Also ordered some Bhuddha White Dwarf....might do a journal on them when i get them going on June 1st (im gonna do them 100% outdoor - well, plus the greenhouse!)

DUDES!!!!!!!!!!!!! talk about close calls!!! you guys need new pants after those encounters?? :laughtwo: .....seriously tho... please be carefull!!!

H, i've not experimented with the fishing line before now, but have read several threads where people have had success so thought i would give it a go as i know there is a substantial deer/ chamois population here. they said to run several lines at different heights, (one just off the ground, say a few cm's, one at a foot or so, spaced evenly up to as high as 7ft!!) around the area you wish them to not visit... if it works then a huge big up! and :thanks: goes out to those who discovered this! i'll try and find the thread and link to it if i can remember.. hope you have better luck next time you head out on a mission!! what time of day do you do your visits? i'm going to only visit my spots 1st light or middle of the night from now on...
is getting close to planting-out time now and still need to visit both spots again with more soil mix and fishing line. will try to remember the camera this time too...

i saw that one of the ER's had a strange-but-good (i think??) growth pattern this evening and thought i'd share it with you to see what you think....

100_2935.JPG

100_2934.JPG

please discuss...

Looks like a mutant sister! Seriously though, i had the same happen on a couple of my ERs. Might be a genetic trait. Unles your plant is attempting to throw a peace sign?!

OK, couldnt wait....had to go see em! Still lookin like 4 weeks+ to go...but these plants always surprise me with how quick they finish under lights
Lowlife_Auto_Blueberry_044.jpg
Lowlife_Auto_Blueberry_045.jpg
Lowlife_Auto_Blueberry_046.jpg
Lowlife_Auto_Blueberry_049.jpg
Lowlife_Auto_Blueberry_050.jpg
Lowlife_Auto_Blueberry_051.jpg

Sorry Alpine, dont mean to be using your thread for posting auto BB, im still well up for your summer project....dont forget the camera next time you go up!

nice pics both of you...and alpine that is a bit odd...if you find out what caused it please share...

well 4 more flew away...tonite..and no close calls...lol..scary about the gas guy but since no harm it is as funny as my encounter...hope we dont have any more though..lol

Question...growing inside for me is kinda new...I mean I always follow the rules and dont deviate...if I want to put them outside for some sunlite...how critical is the 12/12???say if lite comes on at 0800 and goes off at 2000...but the gf cant get here till 1000 and they are down stairs covered up...she cant carry the buckets down stairs. so if she uncovers them at 1000 and it gets dark at 2030..will the lack of 1.5 hrs of lite make them hermie...or just to much lite over 12 when in flower???like I said...buds are kinda small and like you guys do..I also would like to use sun lite to maximise my yield...any help much app..

oh alpine I visit my sites when the chance arises...I usually have a few...strength in numbers...lol

H, I take mine out as often as possible for a few reasons....1st sun is free, 2nd it dries of the medium quickly so i can flush/feed fresh nutes more regularly, 3rd the breeze can only make an indoor plant happier. However, they are auto so photoperiod doesnt matter (although i dont like to mess up the dark/light cycle). If i can i try to get them under some form of light for 24hrs. If your normal plants miss out on a couple hours occasionally then i cant see the harm.....in natural cirmumstances you get dull days and sunny days anyway! Obviously if you are striving for hydro perfection then attention to detail is part of it, but i prefer the casual way and i reckon it works just fine!

thanx Spec...I was thinking the same way and tried it...they are still getting 12/12 now. they just missed 1.5 hrs the other day...

I would love to take pics and tried last nite...not going so well...as I said work has been really, really slow and the new camera along with alot of other things on my list to get just isent there yet...my pics were terrible...my camera is like 1 step above the flash cube model...lol..

as weather turn work will pick up and I will try to get a camera so I can share also..

again...thanx for your input...always app..

H, sounds like you have it all under control.. keep up the good work! will be looking forward to seeing some of your pics at some point... i can wait. :thumb:

here's a couple of pics 'cos it's been raining and i'm bored!

bottom leaves are starting to yellow and fall off the ER's, so hoping they're gonna really kick into an upward, (and outward) growth spurt very soon!!

now standing at 45cm from top of pot..

100_2942.JPG

100_2941.JPG

100_2940.JPG

100_2939.JPG

planting-out day is fast approaching, and weather is looking pretty rubbish, but at least no-one will be out and about i hope!!!
will remember camera this time promise!!

Back
Top Bottom