IMG_20200321_061826440.jpg
    907.9 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20200321_061655847.jpg
    IMG_20200321_061655847.jpg
    909.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20200321_060131228.jpg
    IMG_20200321_060131228.jpg
    1,002.3 KB · Views: 44
So I trimmed a lot this morning in prep for flip. That's going to happen tomorrow instead of today. I wanna give them time to recover . Here's some pics, before and Afters of the bottoms and tops. Also took 10 more clones. Fed 5 grams 6.5 gallons got run off. Going to increase next feed by .5.

tent is loaded....and it looks like they got quite the trim! do you take off all growth below a certain level?

edit: i see the rest of your pictures....question answered :laugh: love those before and after, cant wait to see how it turns out. I will be heavily defoliating my plants now too, time to switch from autos

tent is loaded....and it looks like they got quite the trim! do you take off all growth below a certain level?

edit: i see the rest of your pictures....question answered :laugh: love those before and after, cant wait to see how it turns out. I will be heavily defoliating my plants now too, time to switch from autos
Oh I'm so happy to be able to defol at this stage. Before I had one big trellis, my plants were locked in. Will be much better for light penetration I'm expecting these buds to get really fat :D no LARF buds this time. I have like 60grams just in LARF popcorn bud.

Oh I'm so happy to be able to defol at this stage. Before I had one big trellis, my plants were locked in. Will be much better for light penetration I'm expecting these buds to get really fat :D no LARF buds this time. I have like 60grams just in LARF popcorn bud.

Seems like this is the only way to get all quality nugs without letting the lowers steal energy.
I tried trelis net as well and couldnt do it either due to watering and having to move my plants in and out of my tent, maybe in the future with a proper setup.

Seems like this is the only way to get all quality nugs without letting the lowers steal energy.
I tried trelis net as well and couldnt do it either due to watering and having to move my plants in and out of my tent, maybe in the future with a proper setup.
I've definitely found the method I prefer with the plant stakes. That's another thing is being able to move and rotate them. Will be nice to rotate them under different lights etc. I'm looking forward to how it turns out. The peach puree is a big one she grows faaaast. Gonna have a lot of cbd bud. It's supposed to have like 5-10% THC and 15% cbd. Not sure how that will translate after I smoke it but I'm expecting a nice buzz still.. I mainly grew it for my dad he's got cancer and emphysema:/

Edit: what are you missing in terms of your set up?

shitty to hear about your dad and im sure he will enjoy the bud!

dont have access to all 4 corners to properly water so I take them out the tent each time. I could leave them as well but I havent taken the time to setup a proper drainage for runoff. I like taking them out of the tent for inspections and haircuts anyway so not a big deal. I would like to get a drip system or hydro is its easier....and plants i believe grow faster in hydro? different conversation all together

Yeah they grow faster and supposedly bigger nugs. And supposedly soil has advantages hydro doesn't like flavor. I use a small 1gallon sprayer with a wand and hose it helps a ton. Vivosun makes them on Amazon. I've considered doing a Coco grow but with a good clone rotation in already going fast. Coco is just another can of worms. I guess if I was selling to dispensary and needed to meet deadlines I'd consider full hydro but I'm just a hobby grower. A perpetual set up with clones is more than enough for me.

Yeah they grow faster and supposedly bigger nugs. And supposedly soil has advantages hydro doesn't like flavor. I use a small 1gallon sprayer with a wand and hose it helps a ton. Vivosun makes them on Amazon. I've considered doing a Coco grow but with a good clone rotation in already going fast. Coco is just another can of worms. I guess if I was selling to dispensary and needed to meet deadlines I'd consider full hydro but I'm just a hobby grower. A perpetual set up with clones is more than enough for me.

I've tried one for home depot with the pump spray and it was too much work for me. I just bought a gallon watering can with a long nozzle with removable shower end piece, that should be things a bit easier. I've consider coco and hempy but never had a chance to try them. Coco might be too much watering for me even with only having 2 plants

I've tried one for home depot with the pump spray and it was too much work for me. I just bought a gallon watering can with a long nozzle with removable shower end piece, that should be things a bit easier. I've consider coco and hempy but never had a chance to try them. Coco might be too much watering for me even with only having 2 plants
Haha yeah the pump it pretty annoying not gonna lie. Yeah that was my conclusion too much watering too lol. Honestly I'm using 6.5g per feed with soil, and not even in flower yet. Don't wanna do that twice a day.

So you are on 12/12 now ? I switched over about 2 weeks ago. Sure is boring waiting for things to start happening. They are putting out plenty of hairs but they are still too small to really get good pics of. It's almost like my grow is frozen in time waiting for something to take pics of. Probably another week before I'll see enough of a difference to take some pics.
Your plants are looking really good. Can't wait to try it ... lol. (Just kidding)
Looking forward to seeing those big colas as you finish. Have you started using the BE ? Curious how that does.

So you are on 12/12 now ? I switched over about 2 weeks ago. Sure is boring waiting for things to start happening. They are putting out plenty of hairs but they are still too small to really get good pics of. It's almost like my grow is frozen in time waiting for something to take pics of. Probably another week before I'll see enough of a difference to take some pics.
Your plants are looking really good. Can't wait to try it ... lol. (Just kidding)
Looking forward to seeing those big colas as you finish. Have you started using the BE ? Curious how that does.
Yeah they're on 12/12, the cycle will actually start later today they're finishing up their light period from yesterday still. I'll probably start using BE after the stretch. Not sure if I'm going to use it on just 1 plant or all of them.

Well every plants different some flower fast and slow down at the end visa versa. Ill check out your grow I don't think I have in a few days.

Thanks for the input bro once I got passed that initial watering issue theyre amazing gals.

I'm also looking forward to seeing how much difference Quad-lining makes compared to just bending & topping 1 time. I think you may have vegged longer too so I'll be able to see the difference there also. Hoping to learn a little more by comparison of our grows. I know it's not an exact science but it's still nice to see the differences.

I'm also looking forward to seeing how much difference Quad-lining makes compared to just bending & topping 1 time. I think you may have vegged longer too so I'll be able to see the difference there also. Hoping to learn a little more by comparison of our grows. I know it's not an exact science but it's still nice to see the differences.
Indeed. I vegged 50 days last grow but my mainline ability was lacking a bit. Still got some solid canopy. These ones are bigger going into flower and I got a little over a QP per plant last grow just over a pound. Going for 1.5 this time.

Mainlining is the proper method if you want a flat canopy and all bud sites receiving equal light. I definitely plan on doing the bending method no mainline on one plant next grow just to see for myself. But so far not only is it fun to do I'm getting the results I want..

Next grow I'll only be doing 2 plants in Auto-Pots with Coco. I'll be using your grow journal for the Quad-Lining part as I want to give that a shot. I'll also veg longer & possibly use the BE depending on how your grow turns out with it. I should get some massive plants if things go the way I think they will. The only thing I'm missing with MC is the Fruity Nectar additive I usually add to enhance the flavor. Not sure if MC has anything in it for that.

Next grow I'll only be doing 2 plants in Auto-Pots with Coco. I'll be using your grow journal for the Quad-Lining part as I want to give that a shot. I'll also veg longer & possibly use the BE depending on how your grow turns out with it. I should get some massive plants if things go the way I think they will. The only thing I'm missing with MC is the Fruity Nectar additive I usually add to enhance the flavor. Not sure if MC has anything in it for that.
@Buds Buddy, @Havocsm1 my Zkittles thread (in my signature) documents three plants that are nearing the end and that were grown using Sweet Candy and Bud Explosion, if you're interested.

Afternoon all. It's a done deal. Switched lights these babies will be flowering soon. These lights will never leave this tent again since I ordered my s4 Cloudline fan for veg tent it's going to be fully operational soon. No water today but the canopy is sitting at about 50k lux ,across entire canopy.

The plan is coming together so far.

Attachments

• IMG_20200322_162539359.jpg
    IMG_20200322_162539359.jpg
    883.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20200322_162533594.jpg
    IMG_20200322_162533594.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20200322_162527557.jpg
    IMG_20200322_162527557.jpg
    939.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20200322_162502775.jpg