I like your ambition and resilience, Mule
There's a ton of myths in this craft to sift through
You'll see contradictions in various grows
It's the fundamentals you need to know

Keeping it simple counts for a lot
Magic bullets are mostly 'hot shots'
Copying success is the first way to go
Till sweet harvest blesses you with your own 'know'

Because of what you guys said after I bought my mat I didn't even bother to unwrap it.
Since that time the roots on the table have stayed very healthy and I am beginning to think that roots on a table that aren't always wet should do just fine.

Thanks Propa! I dig what you got going on! Words of wisdom! :peacetwo:

I never said the mat worked....I did it to my dummas self and then told you to do it!

All my friend told me the same thing so...
No biggie man... No harm no foul! It helped to keep my JC2 plants small until I make room! :thumb:

At least Caber didn't follow us into that hole! lmao

Because of what you guys said after I bought my mat I didn't even bother to unwrap it.
Since that time the roots on the table have stayed very healthy and I am beginning to think that roots on a table that aren't always wet should do just fine.

Mine roots look fine also... The plants are shooting up like rockets! :peacetwo: Hope you were able to get your dough back!

And a little update...

001369.jpg

002401.JPG

Thanks Wingman! I'm having the time of my life! I am however sad at your misfortune, keep your chin up brother! One of the reasons I stopped my grow journal and moved it, I felt I was too high profile, opening myself up to rippers or LEO coming in, even tho I'm "legal"... People with sore ego's do stupid shit ;)! :peacetwo:

My friend Thank you:thanks::yahoo::bongrip:
The members here are why I stay on 420Mag no drama just good people reaching out helping others. :thumb:

Great looking plants my friend!
+Rep and 5 stars

This is a real nice setup mule, I have one almost identical. Thinking the media outside the pots is a helluva idea, I will be borrowing that one.Can I ask when you moved them over the tray from the seedling tray? I am a beginner.

This is a real nice setup mule, I have one almost identical. Thinking the media outside the pots is a helluva idea, I will be borrowing that one.Can I ask when you moved them over the tray from the seedling tray? I am a beginner.

The media outside the pot "might" work... I used a coca mat under my media to allow the channel's in the tray to "in theory to drain" It drained however I had no O2 in those channel's under the mat, algae build up... And most of the hydroton sink's after awhile and exposes the flooded tray to light... Stick to the pot's, Is my advice, and no coca... I didn't even get in to the problem's I had with the coca... :welcome:

And I moved them over from a system they really didn't like, this plant like's dry feet sort of. All's I can really say is after I took out the coca mat things improved, however at that time I also went to pot's... And today two plant's fill the tent... :cheer:

Ya it's just label BS so I'm running off my ppm meter so far so good...

A little update... The JC2 mom in the soil, and the runts in the table...

001368.JPG

And something that fell into my truck... ;) 20% off + my frequent flier points = Stupid cheap and free nutes with it, how cool is that... :cheer:

003368.JPG

Hey Mule, nice same EB system as I yep! Nice bro! the tray is nice also! I'm getting ready to start up mine tomorrow! That's if my clones come through
tomorrow.

But I don't plan to use their nute kit! GH Flora Nove is my choice! but any nute info for EB is helpful here!

Anyway Awesome setup Bro.

Wow, a poem for mule! VERY IMPRESSIVE.

did ya just make that up?

Wow, a poem for mule! VERY IMPRESSIVE.

did ya just make that up?

Propa, bro I missed this until the Roseman saw it... I was like where did he quote that? skills, bro you have em... Peace bro ;)

Roseman the Gator, has some skill's you wanna see a new way to grow? Check out the Gater cage... :cheer: And thanks Roseman ;)

Hello Im wondering ... does a ebb and flow table complete drain after it hits the overflow drain ? Mines does not because the spacer on the over flow does not have slits like far enough down .... im just confused ... it floods but does not drain all the way because of the spacer being solid on the overflow

Back
Top Bottom