My Favorite Place To Be

That's why I won't do it too risky

Sad the world . governs someone else doesn't agree doesn't mean it's not for everyone. Talk about one sided world what about us the people . Sorry just pisses me off . Your going to steal my shit go for it hurt me or anyone. Better pull the trigger fucker is my attitude . What eves. Better things to do Takes more a man to help s stranger then do hate. Better educated more class. Blah blah

Don't start something won't be nuttin son!

Aka method man ..

Oh how we wish the same

Hate thiefs man

I know the time and love a person puts into this beautiful plant . I just say smoke me your finest I'll smoke you my finest sir. Sit back chill. Talk about shit to kill the clock. And most of all have fun life's short. Man I've seen what death does how one day your here the next your missed then forgotten. No man nor woman is better then one another. Smarter sure better no? Sighs have a good one off to make. BBQ steaks marinate d in maple bacon glaze. And BBQ shrimp glazed with siracha lime .
With roasted taters and asparagus. Giving my friend a night of no cooking and no dishes . I'd never pass on that wittier ...

Oh how we wish the same

Sad . fuck fear I won't live the way they want me to. I'm No harm to anyone. I'm minding my bussiness keeping this nose clean homie.

Hate thiefs man

I know the time and love a person puts into this beautiful plant . I just say smoke me your finest I'll smoke you my finest sir. Sit back chill. Talk about shit to kill the clock. And most of all have fun life's short. Man I've seen what death does how one day your here the next your missed then forgotten. No man nor woman is better then one another. Smarter sure better no? Sighs have a good one off to make. BBQ steaks marinate d in maple bacon glaze. And BBQ shrimp glazed with siracha lime .
With roasted taters and asparagus. Giving my friend a night of no cooking and no dishes . I'd never pass on that wittier ...
Oh my that sounds soooooo goood.

Alot of things have been changing. Hopefully by next year I will have 9 legally.

Soon I'll be allowed 25 plants mixed indoor outdoor and 5 grams on me lol

Im aloud 5 medical. Next year we will be aloud 4 recreational.

So how is that going to work next year in Canada next year 4 recreational and 5 Medical. This year I was allowed 5 outdoor or 30 indoors. I don't know how they figure that, granted you get higher yield outdoors but not that much higher. So some of mine aren't legal for that reason.

So how is that going to work next year in Canada next year 4 recreational and 5 Medical. This year I was allowed 5 outdoor or 30 indoors. I don't know how they figure that, granted you get higher yield outdoors but not that much higher. So some of mine aren't legal for that reason.
Im only aloud 5 in or 2 out. And for
recreational it will only be aloud indoor if im not mistaken.

Sad the world . governs someone else doesn't agree doesn't mean it's not for everyone. Talk about one sided world what about us the people . Sorry just pisses me off . Your going to steal my shit go for it hurt me or anyone. Better pull the trigger fucker is my attitude . What eves. Better things to do Takes more a man to help s stranger then do hate. Better educated more class. Blah blah

Don't start something won't be nuttin son!

Aka method man ..

Me and you are like two peas in a pod I swear down

Im only aloud 5 in or 2 out. And for
recreational it will only be aloud indoor if im not mistaken.
For medical the amount yoir aloud to grow is based on the amount of grams your aloud. My patient is only aloud a gram a day.
Thats 5 indoor or two out. Thats the minimum.

For medical the amount yoir aloud to grow is based on the amount of grams your aloud. My patient is only aloud a gram a day.
Thats 5 indoor or two out. Thats the minimum.

Well shit then, I am allowed 5 grams a day and they only allow me 30 indoor which I cannot do or 5 outdoor something doesn't seem right here- 1 gram =2 outdoor and 5 grams =5 outdoor. Leave it to the government to fuck things up.

Well shit then, I am allowed 5 grams a day and they only allow me 30 indoor which I cannot do or 5 outdoor something doesn't seem right here- 1 gram =2 outdoor and 5 grams =5 outdoor. Leave it to the government to fuck things up.
Who are you with. I go throw Health Canada.

Back
Top Bottom