My 1st Grow

ALLROUNDER

this is my 1st grow and would love any help or sugestions iv set it up on a drip to waste systen with rock wool slabs and canna nuitriuments it looks well so far but only 2days in to flower
IMAG007710.jpg
IMAG00807.jpg
IMAG00797.jpg
IMAG007411.jpg

Great! Having one light source the center will have more lumen. Like to make a suggestion. If the two trays is movable push them towards the center just a bit while being 1ft apart from one another. If you have more than one 600w in that tent ignore the suggestion, hehe.

Nice setup you have there. Your plants look healthy and vigorous too.

Keep posting here, many of us would like to see how they turn out :thumb:

So are you still sticking with the "my 1st grow" lol!

If I didn't know I would think you had a few successful grows under your belt.

Do you have a way to control humidity in your room. I ask because you are going to get some dense foliage there real soon and you don't want the humidity to climb. Leaf overlap can lead to powdery mildew and you don't want that. You have to hear how J. Cervantez says it in his DVD, it will put the fear of PM in you...lol

What is the humidity of the room now? I noticed that when I run my room with 40%-45% humidity the buds grow pretty quick because she transpires at a faster rate than if the RH was at 50%-55%.

The only suggestion I can give you is keep doing what you are doing because its working out well :thumb:

Just a 12 inch out take fan and carbon fil and 10 inch in take fan on controllers humidity is 35 to 45 just depends on the weather out side im in the uk so its not the best but i make do

O and it is my first but have looked at a lot of vids and did a bit of reading b4 i spent any money on my equipment had a go look at wot i wos doin b4 i did it dont no much tho

only 6 in there but i toped them and iv got about 15 to 20 tops:love: 3 week in now and about 7 to go goin of wot iv been told about this stran

I've found throwing a SCRoG over my plants helps the buds get a lot wider and bigger. Maybe next time you should look into it. It really does help more than you would think.

Back
Top Bottom