Greenthumbs42019 1st Journal, Blueberry LED DWC

It’s common for older fan leaves to fade at this time in flower. Damn man! She looks freaking great!! Your gunna have a great harvest!
It’s just 3 tops towards the back that have the tips of the leaves turning a bright green/yellow and 1 top has really white pistols. Tried to show it in the 1st pic.

Few pics, cruising along.... found my intake was a little plugged up which contributed to slightly higher RH & temps. Believe I stopped those few tops from any further light burn/bleaching by raising the light a couple inches.

Things are Looking Great over in Greenthumbs garden. You have Lots going on over here with fluxing ,new HLG QB light, hydro etc. Looks like you are getting her all filed in

Thanks guys since I found my intake slightly plugged and fixed that, my temps and humidity have stabilized nicely. 78-81F / 43-48% RH with lights on and 65F / 57-60% RH with lights off. I believe I can improve that further after this grow by making my intake hole double it’s current size. Not sure why but I made the intake hole on the small size, but I was only using a 4in exhaust at first. Now using a 6 in exhaust so the intake is small at 4 inches. It is an active intake but these fans don’t push that much air. The incoming air is generally 60-68F/45%, so I shouldn’t be seeing that big of a jump I don’t think.

Bought a lux meter and found this qb puts out a good amount of light for 130 watts.
Light is 12 to 15 inches from most of the tops and about 16-18 to the lower bud sites.
The max reading is 110,000 lux converts to 1700 ppfd. Average reading is 75,000 Lux converts to 1150 ppfd. Lowest tops read at 50,000 lux for 775 ppfd. Lower buds reading at 40,000 lux at 620 ppfd. Believe she can really only use up to 1000 ppfd from what I have read, that is without co2. I used a calculator that hlg has on their site to convert to ppfd.

Back
Top Bottom