Munki's Ebb n Flow 3 x 3 SCROG 400W HPS Grow

Who said 'mold' ?

munki, I know you can't say for sure what strain you're working with, but could you describe the stank at this point ? Any pungency ? Aromas? Strong, weak?

The earlier maturing plant on the left is a very pungent plant with skunk and fruity tones to it. My wife said it smells like grape bubblegum. The slower maturing plant on the right by the UV light has more herbal lavender and sandalwood smells. I really lucked out that their maturation rates have been similar with the sandalwood one only being like 7 -10 days slower than the grape skunk plant.

damn i didnt even notice butch lol... i pity the fool who hasnt read it all yet :p

i think im being foolish by sayin this but i hafta make sure ... i meant "break the mold" as in the expression not the Fungus............... ha..... ha.......

damn i didnt even notice butch lol... i pity the fool who hasnt read it all yet :p

i think im being foolish by sayin this but i hafta make sure ... i meant "break the mold" as in the expression not the Fungus............... ha..... ha.......

I know. Just playing with words.

Are you considering a staggered harvest?

No, I don't want to get too tricky. By next weekend, they should both be ready enough but if the day comes and I don't feel comfortable about it, I'll delay by another week. Shouldn't be necessary though.

Things are still looking awesome as usual, I am not a big fan of the contest and have chosen not to participate in them but I could not help myself from voting for your plant (plants). Its just too amazing of a plant (plants) to let anyone else get it so I did my part I hope everyone else does theirs, good luck...

Things are still looking awesome as usual, I am not a big fan of the contest and have chosen not to participate in them but I could not help myself from voting for your plant (plants). Its just too amazing of a plant (plants) to let anyone else get it so I did my part I hope everyone else does theirs, good luck...

I know what you mean. It is not that I'm voting for someone, but that its like I'm not voting for everyone else. I feel good seeing everyone reach their own personal grow goals.

Hell yea boy nice job, what strain are you growing?

Possibly White Widow and Sour D, but who really knows for sure anyways? What I do know is that it looks and smells terrific and appears to be better than most things I see in dispensaries around here so I feel pretty good.

I little off topic, but has anyone used one of these for close up inspection and for photography of our favorite subjects?

LOMO SF-50 Stereo Microscopes

I thought some of the bigger growers could afford it. I so want one.

Mother of God....

I'm sure you've already said it but this journal is crazy long.
What kind of nutes are you using and what are your ppm's?

I don't give out my PPMs as that number is relative to the meter used and can be confusing to new members. What I did in flowering was a modified Lucas Formula of GH Flora Series Nutrients. Here are the ingredients with the numbers being in mL/gal. Micro - Bloom - Kool Bloom - Floralicious plus - FloraBlend Compost Tea (8 - 16 - 5 - 1 - 10).

I don't give out my PPMs as that number is relative to the meter used and can be confusing to new members. What I did in flowering was a modified Lucas Formula of GH Flora Series Nutrients. Here are the ingredients with the numbers being in mL/gal. Micro - Bloom - Kool Bloom - Floralicious plus - FloraBlend Compost Tea (8 - 16 - 5 - 1 - 10).

U lost me with the red part. I only know about N-P-K ratios. What do the other 2 numbers represent?

^^ BWC i think each number corresponds to the nutrient s mentioned in order.

Micro=8ML
Bloom=16ML
etc...

BTW munki Cant wait to see your yield, I too have a 400W Hps and need to set my Goals and standards for my future grows

You are correct in what I meant by the numbers. They are milliliters per gallon of water.

My grow was more limited by the "pot size" or container size. I could have illuminated a larger area but it does work on 2 1/2 foot x 2 foot area for sure.

Back
Top Bottom