Monster cropping?

Not monster cropping I know but I just thought id throw a couple shots of my pre-topped clone in. Unfortunately due to numerous restrictions I had to flower her early but I love her none the less. She could have been an absolute beast.
A couple of weeks after rooting in a bubbler
IMAG08103.jpg

Now
IMAG11154.jpg

IMAG11143.jpg

IMAG11135.jpg

I currently have 2 monster cropped plants going for the first time but as far as taking clones from clones perpetually you risk losing some of the genetic information from the mother.

Monster cropping is the weirdest thing I have ever done with my plants. The leaves are usually one finger, long, and curly when they start growing. The plant will return to normal leaves after a while, the process is the same as cloning but it takes a little longer to start it's growing phase I use a cloning machine for all of my clones and I have a 90 % success rate.I take my clones at the end of the second week of flowering, The plants are wild with tops every where and I can't wait till I start the flowering phase.I will post some pictures when I put them in 5 gallon pots.

Cheers Newf

Some clones will not grow. I had a bunch of pineapple chunk that grew tons of roots but would not grow leaves. The plants remained the same size for weeks till I tossed them into the garbage. It seems that if some clones have there tops clipped before they grow they won't produce any leaves. Not sure why. Time is to precious to waste.

Back
Top Bottom