Mel & Tra: Cocktails & Coffee With Black Sugar

AnnMarie got an uppot yesterday and will definitely need two more weeks of veg. I hope that suits you el Beardo
Sure thing! As long as she needs!
those are cool if it's like the one I had.
If it is you can isolate and clone it.
What I had was a Polyploid or mutation during meiosis due to excessive lighting and lst. Like a triploid, The buds weren't fascinated.
it was a cool science experiment and really fun to grow.
So far it's just a couple of branches, but I find mutations like this fun to grow.
I don't have room to clone this year, otherwise I might try.
The one plant this summer that had it didn't have fasciated buds either, it split into 3 branches right before the buds formed.
I use very similar training methods. Are you keeping them in the tent or going back and forth outside? I believe that caused my own mutation as I didn't have a veg tent back then and it was summer so they stayed out during the day and in a lit tent at night. I successfully isolated it but my clones were lost during the move. Really cool science experiment. It grows wildly. Tops itself, grows to 3, tops itself, grows to 3. Almost all agricultural crops today are polyploids that started off as a mutation... I'll post a link in a sec if I can find it.
It's winter here, so I'm just growing her indoors.
You're right about them having really vigorous growth, the branches right above these two were removed because they were underperforming. These are almost level with the canopy, and will probably catch up soon.
Come to think of it, the last plant that did this for me was also bred from Black Domina. Interesting correlation.
Thanks! I'll take a look through that tomorrow.

Katrina- Black Sugar
Day 45
She was thirsty today.

Have a good one!
Good morning!

She looks good. Hopefully that drink perked her up.

A.M. Definitely needs two more weeks. She’s okay, but she’s defs not one of my stars. It’s early days and she still has time to turn on the razzle dazzle, but for now she is average.

👯‍♀️⭐️Happy Humpday Growstars ⭐👯‍♀️
Hi :)

AnnMarie got an uppot yesterday and will definitely need two more weeks of veg. I hope that suits you el Beardo. Because there’s 2 plants in that pot she looks bigger than she actually is. She is still coming along quite well. Her green is perfect. I will say she doesn’t have a lot of meat on her bones. Hopefully two more weeks of 18 hours of light will help remedy this.

AnnMarie Bee aka Black Sugar
Seedsman seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_1616.jpeg

Thanks for having a look and have the best day! Xo
beautiful tra

Good morning el Beardo!

It’s still Sunday somewhere in the world lol. Sorry I’m late. My girl is a super average plant. While she’s okay, she’s got no wow factor. Hopefully once she’s flipped next Sunday she will start to shimmy.

IMG_1719.jpeg

Hope you are all either living or about to live your best Wednesday! I got a cheeky mid weeker for you! As you can see, AnnMarie is okay. She’s not the kinda plant that will ever win potm tho lol. I’m hoping to flip her next week :)

She’s be in my veg sweet spot which is usually 60 days.

IMG_1810.jpeg
IMG_1811.jpeg

By Day ☀️

IMG_20231220_105855_resized_20231220_110006400.jpeg

Getting her 18 hours by night 💡

IMG_1760.jpeg

Thanks for looking and your move el Beardo.

🙂🙂🙂

Hope you are all either living or about to live your best Wednesday! I got a cheeky mid weeker for you! As you can see, AnnMarie is okay. She’s not the kinda plant that will ever win potm tho lol. I’m hoping to flip her next week :)

IMG_1810.jpeg
IMG_1811.jpeg

By Day ☀️

IMG_1760.jpeg

🙂🙂🙂
I just realized you were growing a blue sherbet, you have the color key 🗝️. When she goes into flower drop the temp at night... 👍👍😁

IMG_1810.jpeg
IMG_1811.jpeg

By Day ☀️

IMG_1760.jpeg

🙂🙂🙂
Good job I wish my auto would look like that but I think I'm going to be surprised when I get home I think I've got her out of that conundrum that she was in finally and I took hell figuring out what the heck it was

@Trala and @Melville Hobbes This is such a fun grow, I am excited to have found it! Progress looks great, stoked to see what flower brings!

Cheers:)
Hello there :)

I’m always shocked more people don’t grow together.

It’s easily my favourite way to journal!

I think we’re flipping this Sunday :)

Back
Top Bottom