Mars II 1600! Super Monster Scrog Pounder

:bravo::bravo::bravo:
has not been said enough ...
:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Just got through this whole thing, My god man these plants were gorgeous! Great job, can't wait to see the next one :)
:bravo::goodjob:

Just got through this whole thing, My god man these plants were gorgeous! Great job, can't wait to see the next one :)
:bravo::goodjob:

Thank you. They were really young for me to flower. This next round is going to start the heavy weights..

You are going to have meds for years to come. The vintage you'll have next year....

To be honest I am trying to grow 31 different flavors lol. It started off as a joke and then I am making it real..

Co Finest robins 31 flavors I like it lol

LMAO.. You guessed it right. One of my cigar shops was right next too 31 flavors and that is what started it all..

I wish I had to space for 31 different flavors, that would be amazing. 31 6'+ tall mother plants, that room would be a FOREST haha +reps brother!

Hello all y 420mag friends. I will be posting finial numbers and info soon here. Until then The NEW!! Grow has begun. Please stop on by and check out the next epic grow. Scrogging The Big Girls

Hey CoFinest.. I'm new here just joined because of this light and your grow with it. I would like to purchase one but I was wondering what exactly was yours as far as Spectrum wise? Several other people has asked this too with no reply or either I missed it. The company offers Standard Veg and Flower and evidently you can't have VEG and Flower on the same one. So do you know anything about what you got? And you used it all through the flower and veg correct?

Hey CoFinest.. I'm new here just joined because of this light and your grow with it. I would like to purchase one but I was wondering what exactly was yours as far as Spectrum wise? Several other people has asked this too with no reply or either I missed it. The company offers Standard Veg and Flower and evidently you can't have VEG and Flower on the same one. So do you know anything about what you got? And you used it all through the flower and veg correct?

taken from the website

standard spectrum= full spectrum: 430~440nm, 450~475nm 620~630nm, 650~660nm, IR, and white

the light grown with in this journal was a mars 2 1600W and 3 144x3w.

they are both Switchable when it comes to Veg and Flower.

the mars 2 and 144x3w (taken from website) : Standard Spectrum: standard spectrum= full spectrum: 430~440nm, 450~475nm 620~630nm, 650~660nm, IR, and white

im running the same mars 2 1600 and have loved every minute of it.

hope this helps you

I&i

Yeah that helps the other guy did too I just didn't understand took a lot of navigating to find the one.. Cause the have some that isn't switchable and that's what I kept finding on the webpage. That's not a bad price for the light.

Do you switch yours.. I read another guy's comment with a 900w I think it was he say's he leaves them both on during veg and flower.

Yeah.. the Mars-II 1600 (which was used in this grow) is switchable from veg to bloom but I think it is the only one in their lineup which is switchable. All other ones (1200 on down) are either veg / bloom / or full spectrum which is good for both veg and bloom.

Yeah that helps the other guy did too I just didn't understand took a lot of navigating to find the one.. Cause the have some that isn't switchable and that's what I kept finding on the webpage. That's not a bad price for the light.

Do you switch yours.. I read another guy's comment with a 900w I think it was he say's he leaves them both on during veg and flower.

i ran 2 weeks with veg only (switch with the fans connected) then 1 week before i went into 12/12 cycle i took CoFinest advise and i flipped the bloom switch on as well (Both veg and bloom are on at this point) then after 7 days of running both the veg and bloom, i switched to 12 hours on 12 hours off. ive been on that cycle for 45 days now

I&i

Yeah.. Then they have the Reflector series and its switchable at the lower Watts that I found.

But I guess my next question would be.. Is there really a need for that switch? Is it really worth it? or should you just get the standard and be happy lol.

Back
Top Bottom