Mars Hydro - The Giveaway For The Smart LED FC4800, Please Join Us

Winners Announcement
Exciting time !! Congratulations to @greenvein who won the prize - Mars Hydro smart led light FC4800 :cheer:

Let's expect@greenvein to share his grow journal with Mars Hydro FC4800 on 420.

Thank you all for your participation.please pay more attention to us, we will have other product giveaway in the future.🎁

Congratulations to @greenvein for winning the light. Nice score bro. CL🍀 :woohoo: :party::theband::thumb::420:
Thank you for your participation, :thanks: please pay more attention to us, we will have giveaway of other products in the future:love:

Did you see my buds @Mars Hydro ? Lol you sure you looked hard enough at my buds ? 😂
You're not seriously Crying about losing are you? :hmmmm: It was a random selection, Not based on how anyone's plants look..

Winners Announcement
Exciting time !! Congratulations to @greenvein who won the prize - Mars Hydro smart led light FC4800 :cheer:

Let's expect@greenvein to share his grow journal with Mars Hydro FC4800 on 420.

Thank you all for your participation.please pay more attention to us, we will have other product giveaway in the future.🎁
Thank you I have literally been in shock all morning when I got your message.. speechless & over the moon 😁 Excited to get a grow journal started for sure I'm honoured!
Thanks for everything you do & being such a great sponsor here we appreciate you 💚

Thank you I have literally been in shock all morning when I got your message.. speechless & over the moon 😁 Excited to get a grow journal started for sure I'm honoured!
Thanks for everything you do & being such a great sponsor here we appreciate you 💚
Good day to be Greenvein Ha Ha

Congratulations to @greenvein for winning the light. Nice score bro. CL🍀 :woohoo: :party::theband::thumb::420:

@greenvein damn bro it’s been one helluva month for you!
Congratulations brother!
I know you’re gonna make that MF do numbers! 💪🏽

Super Congrats their @greenvein!! :headbanger: Ya just Won a Super Cool grow light!! Can't wait to see how it performs for You! :peace:

Congratulations @greenvein.

May you grow wonder plants with the MarsHydro FC4800 .

Great win.

Congrats. @greenvein! Enjoy the light. :thumb:

Man I was sure I had the win 😁 I was positive actually . Congrats @greenvein

Congrats Greenvein

Thanks Guys literally like winning the lotto 🤣 can't wait to get this beast in my room!

Thank you for your participation, we are randomly selected by the system, please pay more attention to us, we will have other giveaways in the future. Maybe the next winner is you :thanks:
Did you see my buds @Mars Hydro ? Lol you sure you looked hard enough at my buds ? 😂

Thank you very much for your participation, please pay more attention to us, we will have other giveaways in the future, maybe the next winner will be you:yahoo::thanks::love::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom