Mars Hydro - The Giveaway For The Smart LED FC4800, Please Join Us

This is my hindsight girl. About 40 days in flowering now.
#marshydrosmartgrowsystem
@Jon @StoneOtter

IMG_20230524_121648.jpg

Dear Growers,

Mars Hydro Smart LED Grow Light with remote control and OTA (Over The Air) data transfer, which easily control the grow lights and schedule your grow plans, it provides the accurate and accessible data all via MarsHydro APP to help you automate and manage your garden freely. Mars Hydro smart grow system makes your indoors smarter & easier! Just slide your fingertips on your cellphone screen whenever and wherever to achieve smart garden plan now! :cheer:

:love:Prize: Smart LED light-FC4800

:love:End date:May 31th

:love:Rules:
1. Share the best plant picture(s) you are growing or have grown
2. @ 2 friends and like the post
3. Add the hashtag #marshydrosmartgrowsystem
4. The winner needs to share grow journal with the FC4800 Smart Light on 420

:love:The winner will be randomly picked on May 31th. Good luck everyone~:yahoo:

1684841695799.jpeg

Woohoo!!
Just in time for my upcoming comparative grow; DWC vs Pro-Mix HP. Going to be growing 2 Bruce Banner OG Autos side by side. This would sure be a nice addition to the grow and grow journal :)

@Roy Growin @Carmen Ray

IMG_2786_Original.jpeg

Sorry if that applies, good call @Zephyrs . I've been posting too much..my bad
It's NO worries there Gainesville, Really! Cause if @Mars Hydro is cool with it, then that just gives me more of my previous ladies I can show off :cheesygrinsmiley: :bong: I was just curious more than anything :passitleft:

Are multiple entries allowed? Just wondering, the rules didn't say anything about that? :hmmmm: If so I'm all game on that. :headbanger:
Please participate once. When randomly selecting a winner, the same name will only be selected once.If you want to show more of your beautiful plants ,it's ok~ :circle-of-love:

Dear Growers,

Mars Hydro Smart LED Grow Light with remote control and OTA (Over The Air) data transfer, which easily control the grow lights and schedule your grow plans, it provides the accurate and accessible data all via MarsHydro APP to help you automate and manage your garden freely. Mars Hydro smart grow system makes your indoors smarter & easier! Just slide your fingertips on your cellphone screen whenever and wherever to achieve smart garden plan now! :cheer:

:love:Prize: Smart LED light-FC4800

:love:End date:May 31th

:love:Rules:
1. Share the best plant picture(s) you are growing or have grown
2. @ 2 friends and like the post
3. Add the hashtag #marshydrosmartgrowsystem
4. The winner needs to share grow journal with the FC4800 Smart Light on 420

:love:The winner will be randomly picked on May 31th. Good luck everyone~:yahoo:

1684841695799.jpeg
G. D. P. And Gorilla Glue, side by side.. 😜
#marshydrosmartgrowsystem. @StoneOtter @AspenCultivator ..

Thanks MarsHydro...

IMG_20230525_091811037.jpg

@WOJOE420 and @013
A2F43D3E-46B8-407C-AC49-1586A50B02DD.jpeg
D988821A-E8B5-41BC-BFE5-8D97FEF43C5A.jpeg
20F9B6A7-85E9-4FFB-8CDA-6A099093837A.jpeg
I am fixing to harvest my Runtz Muffin in a couple weeks! I was thinking of chop and Hang Just like you're doing.. For a long and slow dry on Da Stem!! Have you dried this way before? Pretty Darn Good harvest anyhow their @Evergreen89 :yummy: :peace:

Sorry @Mars Hydro for hijacking your thread again. @West Hippie how do you manage to pull the tote out to clean it every couple weeks or so?
No problem just pump the leftovers out to the peach trees . 15 gallons was usable out of the 27 gallon tote and I changed my reservoir every week .

Back
Top Bottom