Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Don't forget to give your precious vote to the finaly 5 growers, we still have several hours left, and your vote means a lot to the final winner :Namaste:

Hi Syko420, is that TS 600 ? The one is using the different IC current design, it has a higher needs for the using volt, Anyway, can you send email to solutions@mars-hydro.com we will help you solve it accordingly. :Namaste:
Yes the ts600 . And I have already talked to someone and getting a replacement sent to me I was saying on my post on how the customer service wish very great.

So my light having problems by staying on but dim once my timer goes off and I sent pics and video to mars Hydro and I gotta say very great service they going to replace my light I have with a new one.

Heres a pic of the light as this was my plants night time

Have you removed the timer and tried the light without it? By your post It appears some stray voltage is leaking through the timer to power the light when its off, as it really can't be on in any way if the timer has truly shut off the power?
Certain digital timers have trouble with digital ballasts. 3 of 4 of my digital timers say "DO NOT USE WITH DIGITAL BALLASTS" on the back! Something to do with hi frequency leakage causing a feedback loop and causing problems in the ballasts. While the DC invertors are not exactly a ballast like a HID light, they may be affected by the same timer issue? There's also a little reset button on those timers, give that a try as well as they do lose their mind from time to time.

Hi,
Would it be possible to find out what the actual draw watts are for my reflector 96 when I'm only running the veg switch. IMG_20200102_203249.jpg
Thanks.

Have you removed the timer and tried the light without it? By your post It appears some stray voltage is leaking through the timer to power the light when its off, as it really can't be on in any way if the timer has truly shut off the power?
Certain digital timers have trouble with digital ballasts. 3 of 4 of my digital timers say "DO NOT USE WITH DIGITAL BALLASTS" on the back! Something to do with hi frequency leakage causing a feedback loop and causing problems in the ballasts. While the DC invertors are not exactly a ballast like a HID light, they may be affected by the same timer issue? There's also a little reset button on those timers, give that a try as well as they do lose their mind from time to time.
I have not tryed that yet but I will today when I get home

Yes the ts600 . And I have already talked to someone and getting a replacement sent to me I was saying on my post on how the customer service wish very great.
Hi Syko420, glad they have already get back to you, hope you get the problem solved very soon. If any question or needs, just feel free to let me know. :Namaste:

Hi,
Would it be possible to find out what the actual draw watts are for my reflector 96 when I'm only running the veg switch.IMG_20200102_203249.jpg
Thanks.
Hi Bill, when you only turn the veg switch, the actual wattage is around 135w, and the flowering switch only is around 66w, and together they get 201w +/- 5%. :Namaste: Remember to use both switches during flowering otherwise the light is not enough, :ganjamon:

Today's Topic Mars Hydro SP 250. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Comparing to the old tech led chips, our new SP 250 are using new SMD chips, they can be made 2~5w/pc, :goof:but we make them 0.5~0.8w/pc, and they have the same efficiency as the bigger wattage ones, thus saving a lot energy for you. ;) Helping you get longer lifespan lights and higher growing results. :thumb:

We also get a lot growers asking for how to dim the SP 250, here is a picture showing how to do it. :circle-of-love:Remenber to use the 3mm screw driver to do it, and as this is not a main function of this light, so it might not be so convinient to do it, but have it is better than don't have one. :Namaste:

I have give feedbacks on the dimmer function during our annuel meeting, so we will add this function later in our new products, really look forward to it coming out, guess the late 2020 :green_heart:

how many of your 300w lights do i need to light up my garage?

its a normal sized attached garage, is it as good as the metal halid ones?
Hi Steve, welcome to stop by my thread. :green_heart: By talking the 300w lights, which one do you refer?
- The old white 300w light? We don't make them and sell them for a long time now, they were only available on eBay and Amazon, but I don't think they have them till now.If you refer to this light, it is around 120w each, coverage around 1.5'x1.5'
- The upgraded ECO 300? It is the one to replace the white 300w light, actual wattage is also around 120w each, and coverage 1.5'x1.5' flowering. Using the newly SMD chips. This one amazon might still have them,, if you are looking for this, you can come to amazon and buy it.
- Right now we are helping growers to replace the ECO and white 300w with the Mars TS 600. The price almost the same, but we are using the newly tech white color SMD chips, much bright, less wattage and more efficiency, your plants will grow much faster! :green_heart: Growing area is around 2'x2' at actual wattage 100w.

But the best way to recommend light is you can give me the specific size of your garage, so I can give you the best recommendation.:)

My two tsl2000 are doing great putting on some froth now Sara .

Check it out mars hydro

Hi Bill, when you only turn the veg switch, the actual wattage is around 135w, and the flowering switch only is around 66w, and together they get 201w +/- 5%. :Namaste: Remember to use both switches during flowering otherwise the light is not enough, :ganjamon:
Thanks Smokesara.
That helps, I'll be running this in my veg area but will probably run the bloom switch for the last week before I move them to my bloom tent. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom