Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I saw you are discussing about changing growing method, I cannot interrupt in your thread, haha! Try to be safe, we want the best yield. :D
Yeah a lot ppl talking bout that other light I just wanted to show that mars will crush it lol but didn’t want to make ppl mad lol but I’m goin all mars getting a tent n some more lights here soon

I am loving the ts 3000 to b real I’ve seen more powerful light more expensive but not what have to ts3000 has giving me a massive plant u would think I got two 1000 watt hps goin in my room def probs at the mars peeps for doin there thang on building these lights

Yeah a lot ppl talking bout that other light I just wanted to show that mars will crush it lol but didn’t want to make ppl mad lol but I’m goin all mars getting a tent n some more lights here soon
Haha, yeah, there are definitely a lot more options. but many brands are seeing the market and just jump into the market these two years. But we are already 10 years long. :D And will be here for more years around I know that :ganjamon:

I am loving the ts 3000 to b real I’ve seen more powerful light more expensive but not what have to ts3000 has giving me a massive plant u would think I got two 1000 watt hps goin in my room def probs at the mars peeps for doin there thang on building these lights
:hippy:We will keep developing the better and better ones for you. :D To help you get lights that can beat the expensive ones. :D

Ordered my lights, not going to lie, got a trouser tent knowing I'm part of this great LED community :yahoo:.
Finally you are here! Haha! I cannot wait to see your growing around. :yahoo:

New TS600 in the new veg room...
2019-12-13-16-05-15.jpg
2019-12-13-16-05-32.jpg

Ready to rock!
:party:

What are the heat off the sp250's like?
It will increase the whole room around 5 C degrees when there is no air flow. But temperature will be down if you add the fan in. The light itself won't be hot as the HPS, you can touch it, but it will still be a little hot, since it is still a 230w light, not a small one. :)

Back
Top Bottom