Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

15 days of growth under TS 3000
ABF373EB-4F22-4489-9B03-5F1D1476B063.jpeg
42C48D87-BDE0-4828-AEB3-5E01A032DE7D.jpeg

I ordered 2 tsw 2000's during the black Friday sale and am loving it (shipping was super fast too). I say "it" because I bought them for the summer but couldn't wait so I nestled one between my 2 400w hps lights in the 5x3 grow space. I'm nearing the end of this grow and will do at least one more before summer heat with the hid lights (I need the additional heat) AND the tsw2000 from start to finish. Can't wait to document the 2000's.

I ordered 2 tsw 2000's during the black Friday sale and am loving it (shipping was super fast too). I say "it" because I bought them for the summer but couldn't wait so I nestled one between my 2 400w hps lights in the 5x3 grow space. I'm nearing the end of this grow and will do at least one more before summer heat with the hid lights (I need the additional heat) AND the tsw2000 from start to finish. Can't wait to document the 2000's.

Out of this world is pretty much how you will sum it up.

Welcome to the Marsian Crew :green_heart: We will all be looking forward to your grow journal,haha !
So far the TSW-2000 are doing fantastic job, we also add four of the growers' documenting videos in our new videos, the growing feedback is amazing! :circle-of-love:I am sure you will love it too. :D

Mars Hydro are now holding the lucky bag sales. I know some of you are dissappointing that we cancel the lucky bag sales during Black Friday, so here we go. :yahoo:

It is a bonus for Christmas and New Year gifts. :circle-of-love:
- Buy any old blurple lights (if you can buy in your location), you will get one lucky bag,
- Buy any TS 600, TS 1000, SP 150 over 500USD, we will send you a lucky bag,
- Buy any TSW 2000, TSL 2000, SP 250 over 3pcs, we will send you a lucky bag.
- Buy 3+ more Mars TS 3000, we will send you a lucky bag.

Each lucky bag worthy randomly 50~600USD. :ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

So, have you ordered your Christmas and New year gift yet? If not, maybe this is what you want? :D

What’s up sara what u up to
I saw you are discussing about changing growing method, I cannot interrupt in your thread, haha! Try to be safe, we want the best yield. :D

:hippy::hippy::hippy::hippy: How long we will still have to grow? 4 weeks or longer? I just cannot wait. haha!
U n me both I’ll say around there prob for new year will have some flowers

Back
Top Bottom