Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Mis read your grow space . One will work being that small of a space

Yeah, unfortunately a Pro II Epistar 600W would more than double my investment, and isn't possible at this time. I can always leave a couple of inches around the edges of my scrog unfilled, so that I ensure good coverage during flowering.

Yeah, unfortunately a Pro II Epistar 600W would more than double my investment, and isn't possible at this time. I can always leave a couple of inches around the edges of my scrog unfilled, so that I ensure good coverage during flowering.
Yea that will be ok. Hps is cheaper grab u a 400 watt used for like 50 bucks somewhere

Put up the 4 mars bars in the Homebox tent. That's 200 extra watts in that tent and should make a big difference in yield. COB pulls 100 watts. So a total draw of 300 watt

6f9528cd55ab5b83145fe5ffd04dd3c2.jpg

Put up the 4 mars bars in the Homebox tent. That's 200 extra watts in that tent and should make a big difference in yield. COB pulls 100 watts. So a total draw of 300 watt

6f9528cd55ab5b83145fe5ffd04dd3c2.jpg
So how do you like Mars COB light is it worth it and also coverage area for real bc most companies don't have accurate area listed Mars is pretty good but just was wondering growers view of it I was gonna grab it if it came like optic 6 with multiple cob diodes

-I'm very pleased with the COB. It has no problem covering the advertised area. Actually the spread is insane on this one. I recently harvested 7 plants I grew under it in 6 liter pots. Got a lot more than one gram per watt there, and I never managed that in soil before. That's why it has been upgraded to the DWC setup now. Want to see what it can do for real :)

So how do you like Mars COB light is it worth it and also coverage area for real bc most companies don't have accurate area listed Mars is pretty good but just was wondering growers view of it I was gonna grab it if it came like optic 6 with multiple cob diodes

My dream setup would be 4 of these COB's over each 4x4 section. That would be something

-I'm very pleased with the COB. It has no problem covering the advertised area. Actually the spread is insane on this one. I recently harvested 7 plants I grew under it in 6 liter pots. Got a lot more than one gram per watt there, and I never managed that in soil before. That's why it has been upgraded to the DWC setup now. Want to see what it can do for real :)
How is heat coming off it my perfect sun GOLIATH doesn't have any heat at all it's crazy just humidity goes high if i seal her up

No heat. You can touch the lamp anywhere without even getting slightly hot. Also no fans, so completely soundless.

How is heat coming off it my perfect sun GOLIATH doesn't have any heat at all it's crazy just humidity goes high if i seal her up

Question:
How much cabinet-grow floor space will one MarsHydro Mars 600W fixture handle from germination to harvest?

Current plan is a single 2ft x 3ft x 6ft space. No separate mother/clone/veg/flower areas. I plan to scrog 2 plants at a time.

Will the fixture adequately handle a larger space?

Mars600w can cover your 2'x3' well and powerful enough to help your plants grow well :cheer:

Mars 600W is our old light, not belong to proII series. If you want to use proII series, proII 120 can work for your grow size 2'x3'

COB can cover 2.5'x2.5', if you pursue higher yield, I recommend you to choose proII series, it is more powerful

Back
Top Bottom