Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I'm actually amazed with how much people have been able to get out of that old 300 lamp. It's definitely a classic :)
I agree. I'm very happy with mine and so far very happy with the results for a first time grower.

I should probably stick with what i know works but new tech always tries to pull me in lol

When we use the term “white light” it suggests all the colors of the spectrum are present.

Maybe we should adjust our led different light ratio to make the light brighter. Some commercial led lights seem white.

I will document these grows as well in my journal. When I'm fully up and running again I will also make videos and publish on my YouTube channel :)

Let's show the world what the Mars Hydro COB can do in a tent that is perfect for it's size :) I should have done that the first time. But better late than never :)

Health is the first important thing. Having a healthy body, then you can do other things more effectively. :thanks:

Yes depending on what's the better option. Right now I'm obviously using just the single 300 for veg and bloom.

What would you recommend. I'm assuming the 300 is slightly not powerful but the eco 49 may be alright for vegging in a separate tent?

There is no big draw power difference between mars300 and ECO49. If your budget allows, you can choose marsII400, it is more powerful, about 180W draw power.

I'm actually amazed with how much people have been able to get out of that old 300 lamp. It's definitely a classic :)

Both Eco 49 and reflector 48 is better than Mars300, we have got many good feedback about 48, not many feedback from ECO series.

I agree. I'm very happy with mine and so far very happy with the results for a first time grower.

I should probably stick with what i know works but new tech always tries to pull me in lol

You can grow well from old light :thumb:, a better light will help you more.

I would love to Sara . But 420 won't fix this app hahaha YouTube

We can not see the plants clearly due to the led light colour and moving of video, any way, thanks for your sharing :thanks:

We can not see the plants clearly due to the led light colour and moving of video, any way, thanks for your sharing :thanks:
I will do a nice one tonight!!! Lol I was rushing

Both Eco 49 and reflector 48 is better than Mars300, we have got many good feedback about 48, not many feedback from ECO series.
They're still too new. The feedback will come.

They're still too new. The feedback will come.

Yes, we have sold some ECO series lights, ECO lights will be sent to Mars Cup 4 winners, we will know their feedback soon. :cheer:

Hey, Mars Cup 4 have ended for several days. Thanks for all participants. Due to the Christmas and New year holiday, we did not announce the winners before. Now, we have winners on the following pictures, congratulations to the following six winners. :cheer:

5080.jpg

Congratulation to the winners, pls PM me or email me your contact: consignee, shipping address( street address, city,post code, country), I will arrange shipment of the gifts for you.:cheer::thumb:

Congratulations to the winners! Well done everyone :)

Congrats to the winners & thank you to Mars-Hydro! :Namaste:

Ian

Back
Top Bottom