Mars Hydro 420 Giveaway & Photo Contest

20220413_184100_03.jpg
I just bought a TS3000, we been talking about getting another Light and Tent so we have a flower and Veg we have a Nursery aka the"Rookery" sure could/love another Mars Hydro to show off
#420marshydro @NIX , @tonas ,@grownidg4
hope this is acceptable I Hmmmm was tired.... ok I was stoned and forgot it

hope this is acceptable I Hmmmm was tired.... ok I was stoned and forgot it
Hey @Savvage61 hope you are well my friend.
I see you got your post up but you forgot a pic.
Hit the edit button in the bottom left and add a pic quick.

Stay safe
Bill

Hey @Savvage61 hope you are well my friend.
I see you got your post up but you forgot a pic.
Hit the edit button in the bottom left and add a pic quick.

Stay safe
Bill
Help it won't let me edit is there a way around that? the pic I did post is further up the thread without the Hash tag and the 3 names, Man I screwed this up,lol Fricken old people!!! all they know about is 8-tracks and Rotary phones

Help it won't let me edit is there a way around that? the pic I did post is further up the thread without the Hash tag and the 3 names, Man I screwed this up,lol Fricken old people!!! all they know about is 8-tracks and Rotary phones
Don't worry you can try again today. :rofl:
The edit feature is only available for a half hour or so.
Then it's permanent.

Stay safe
Bill

Time for another entry @Bigjake8 , @Fenderbender and @parnelli for this great giveaway from @Mars Hydro

Today #marshydro420 is a week or so later than the last image I posted.

Date 2-23 or week 3 of flower.

MH Golden Tiger 2-23.jpg

That's all folks.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Edit: :goodluck: all.
Oh, wow thanks, otherwise I'd probably wouldn't have noticed until the end..
Although current price is a bit much for me, although last time Mars said they'd have no problem giving something else, so I'm playing for a 2x4' and a SP3000 :p

what's the tag? ms420? aight no problem

What I currently got going 420 wise #marshydro420 is a BSF London Cheese Auto which for some reason is tiny,
Blue Monster & Purple Couskush Auto that a friend dropped off all yellow and rootbound, but they are already greening up!
And my first photo period in this tent, which I'm excited about, hoping to fill the tent with that.
IMG_0272.JPG
already looking better
IMG_0350.JPG
Medicalseeds Channel + Photoperiod
IMG_0351.JPG

Calling @Verbalist get in on this and get back in the game.
Thank you for the invite Tok! :thanks: Indeed indeed this givesway could be an opportunity for the rebuilding!

This happened bout two weeks ago and now gotta rebuild from the scratch.

Tangerine Dream auto was flowered under @Mars Hydro TS1000 but unfortunately I never got to taste the final product.
#marshydro420
And I’d like to invite @FelipeBlu , I know you’ve got some hidden plants out there brother ;) @Bill284 didn’t see you on the first page and another Hempy mate @Braddah Waiheesohai

Almost happy 4/20 :passitleft:
- V

Trippy hippies in they're skivvies Grew that sticky icky ....now the crops done....time to divvy some... Packed the bowl...it hit the soul..now onto the contest let's give this a go.

#marshydro420 @Grand Daddy Black @Tbe @Farmer Reading

IMG_20220415_074206816_HDR.jpg

#marshydro420

Another reason for a new light… I turned off the blurples only to see I have some MC issues going on.
5542BAA7-50B0-4BDF-9A78-75DBAB24D9E5.jpeg

<— Too Much…Not Enough—>

Still some sexy plants though.
@Bill284 @Emilya @StoneOtter

One more day to the weekend! I think most of the folks that I follow are already here but incase they’re not
@FelipeBlu @PaleSun @PlanetJ if you guys aren’t in the @Mars Hydro give away come
Take a look at the rules!

8F47932C-0261-4214-9806-846B7091139D.jpeg
Hey go back and edit your post to have #marshydro420 in your post....it's one of the rules...I would hate for anyone to be disqualified over a simple mistake :headbanger:

Funny story (unless you are me) this is my 3rd try at posting this right. I should have known better. from the start, this bud is an accident if you look close enough you can still see pistil on the lower buds. the top is about ready. ready enough it is drying as we speak. anyway, the wife snapped off the branch when rotating the plant. with all the bad luck I had with this endeavor maybe I'm due for a little luck COME ON GOOGLE NUMBER !!! I want thank those who pointed out the requirements and lack of images you guys saved me
:thanks:

20220413_184100_01.jpg

Funny story (unless you are me) this is my 3rd try at posting this right. I should have known better. from the start, this bud is an accident if you look close enough you can still see pistil on the lower buds. the top is about ready. ready enough it is drying as we speak. anyway, the wife snapped off the branch when rotating the plant. with all the bad luck I had with this endeavor maybe I'm due for a little luck COME ON GOOGLE NUMBER !!! I want thank those who pointed out the requirements and lack of images you guys saved me
:thanks:

20220413_184100_01.jpg
At least she was trying to help. ;)
Sorry about that my friend.
But your in the game now :thumb:
Good luck.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom