Mars Hydro 420 Giveaway & Photo Contest

Thanks for the tags @HappyHazmat88 @LKABudMan I'm going to also tag @HashGirl for the #marshydro420 giveaway.

Here's my Northern Lights, she has been flowering for 6 weeks now under a @Mars Hydro TS1000. She loves it :battingeyelashes:

NL20220416_231705.jpg

Good Morning All

Today is an Golden Tiger with ten to twelve weeks to go because of using light manipulation to increase bud growth.
I think I can get a couple oz's when she done; what do you think @Jon , @Chungo and @Tkmk

Thanks again @Mars Hydro for this opportunity to win : FC4800 LED grow light +120x120cm grow tent: love:

Week 5/6 of flower

MH Golden Tiger 3-19.jpg

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..
Maybe so @Tokin Roll, at least a half ounce anyway. Don't be disappointed. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jeez, @Michael Hunt, @Bill284, and @Emilya, couldn't you find some use for an extra sweet tent and light? I know I could.

#marshydro420

This is my beloved Raspberry Parfait, ,my first ever outdoor plant. GeoFlora nutes.

Raspberry Parfait bud in lateish flower outdoors with Geoflora nutes.jpg

um.....those are all AUTOS?

All 4 are Original Glue Autos (breeder is Nirvana). 2nd time I've grow it and it's a yielder. Problem is, it seems to have disappeared from most seed banks, including Nirvana's own site. I can't seem to find it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom