Mars Hydro 15th Anniversary Giveaway

To thank our amazing fans, we're giving away a fantastic prize 👉 FC-1500 EVO

How to enter:
✅ Watch Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion
👍 Follow Mars Hydro
💬 Let us know when you first learned about Mars Hydro

🎁 For extra entries, nominate your 1 grower friend as much as you like.

We're incredibly grateful for your support over the years. To give back, we're offering at least 15% off, 5x points, gifts with purchase, and unbelievable flash deals during our anniversary celebration! This is going to be the wildest August ever! 🎊

Ends on: August 15th, 2024

1722484727343.png
O first

How to enter:
👍 Follow Mars Hydro

We're incredibly grateful for your support over the years. To give back, we're offering at least 15% off, 5x points, gifts with purchase, and unbelievable flash deals during our anniversary celebration! This is going to be the wildest August ever! 🎊

1722484727343.png
I actually only Heard of Mars Hydro Last week and i bought the TS 600 but its a Bit to weak for my Setup so If i would win that would be the best coincidence😂👌 but Overall im Happy with the lamp so far

Discovered Mars when I was looking for new HID bulbs some time in the 20 teens. Decided it was time to retire my old lights. I am tagging @darkdragon2451 because I was the other half of that conversation and to remind him to tag a member. Type @ then a member tag. Select the name from the drop down autofill that comes up. Good luck all.

How to enter:
👍 Follow Mars Hydro

1722484727343.png
Happy anniversary mars hydro I first heard of your company when I joined 420Magazine I tried 2 times to buy one of your lights FCE6500 & FCE8000 but had no stock in Canada both times I tried :( @Carmen Ray

Discovered Mars when I was looking for new HID bulbs some time in the 20 teens. Decided it was time to retire my old lights. I am tagging @darkdragon2451 because I was the other half of that conversation and to remind him to tag a member. Type @ then a member tag. Select the name from the drop down autofill that comes up. Good luck all.

I cant See the Tag member when i do the @. Could possibly be cause im typing on the Phone?

Just researched my options and bought a 3x3 tent. Great light with the kit. Great customer service. Definitely repeat customer in the future.
Happy anniversary!! 😎✌️

How to enter:
👍 Follow Mars Hydro

watching the Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion,
Following Mars-Hydro @Mars Hydro
learned about Mars from internet search

@KeithLemon

How to enter:
👍 Follow Mars Hydro

1722484727343.png
I found out about mars hydro from forums. I have the fc-e 3000 and love it the evo1500 would be perfect so I can have 2 tents! Thanks for the chance @Mars Hydro @beez0404

:popcorn:

Good morning and high to all,
I first learned about MarsHydro about 2 years ago. I bought a Mars Hydro 4x2 tent package with all the goodies needed to grow our beloved plant.

I loved it so much....I purchased a duplicate setup again from Mars Hydro so I could have one 4x2 for veg and one for flower. Oh and I also bought a Mars Hydro TS1000 100w led for my clones. Here is the two tent setup.....
20240808_092513.jpg

🎉 Exciting Award Moment! 👉🥇 FC 1500-EVO
Let's cheer for @darkdragon2451 :cheer::goodluck:

Please private message us asap to take away your prize. 🎁

Thank you all for your participation!!!

Happy 15th Anniversary, Mars Hydro! 🎂🎁

FC1500-GIVEAWAY(1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom