Mars Hydro 15th Anniversary Giveaway

Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
To thank our amazing fans, we're giving away a fantastic prize 👉 FC-1500 EVO

How to enter:
✅ Watch Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion
👍 Follow Mars Hydro
💬 Let us know when you first learned about Mars Hydro

🎁 For extra entries, nominate your 1 grower friend as much as you like.

We're incredibly grateful for your support over the years. To give back, we're offering at least 15% off, 5x points, gifts with purchase, and unbelievable flash deals during our anniversary celebration! This is going to be the wildest August ever! 🎊

Ends on: August 15th, 2024

1722484727343.png

Happy 15th Anniversary @Mars Hydro 🎉🎉🎉 here's to another 15 🍻.

I first learned about your products in 2019 looking for an indoor grow light when I decided to try my hand at growing. I've heard nothing but good things about your products 🤘🤘.

Hey @JiggiLotus

Happy Anniversary!

I first learned about Mar Hydro here on 420 Magazine! Always watching the great results with your products!

Watching & Following

@Gee64 @Azimuth

Great giveaway. Killer lights. I have a mars hydro 3x3 and it's rocking. I first saw a mars hydro product on YouTube.

Mars hydro my lord and Savior!
We first met on my first grow, after getting out the blurple phase (gross amirite). I bought one of those tin ts series off Amazon and fell in LOVE. I also used to own a FC-4800 that I won from a fathers day giveaway years ago, was the best light I ever owned (sadly don't own them anymore 😔)

@CaptainLucky, @Sparkey224.

Happy 15th anniversary @Mars Hydro

How to enter:
👍 Follow Mars Hydro

We're incredibly grateful for your support over the years. To give back, we're offering at least 15% off, 5x points, gifts with purchase, and unbelievable flash deals during our anniversary celebration! This is going to be the wildest August ever! 🎊

1722484727343.png
watching the Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion,
Following Mars-Hydro @Mars Hydro
and I personally learned about Mars Hydro from 420 magazine's website @420
@Zephyrs
@SniperX
I would like to nominate @Zephyrs as I do believe they are the first person who I communicated with on the forum, I think that they actually reached out to my on a thread that I posted in "Introductions", also nominating @SniperX for the kind words and the really awesome kitty photo that they posted.
I will absolutely nominate others also, I just have to find them first, Thank you @Mars Hydro @Zephyrs @SniperX Best of life to all of you who are here, I appreciate all of you for your contributions to society through this wonderful forum, I am very new here myself and I don't think that a day has gone by since discovering this gem that I have not found something that I enjoy. I am all about this lol, I wish you all luck in this giveaway, please wish me the same as I could very much use a hand up in this world I know that we all can, I believe in the power of positivity, have an awesome day everyone.

How to enter:
👍 Follow Mars Hydro

1722484727343.png
As a new grower, I first learned about Mars Hydro a little over 6 months ago through YouTube videos. After seeing the grow lights and other products in their videos, I then Google searched them all to learn even more!

Back
Top Bottom