Making Feminized Seeds Of My Own Auto Strain - Lucky 13 - Using Colloidal Silver

Re: Making feminized seeds of my own auto strain "Lucky 13" using colloidal silver.

I believe if you search the web long enough you'll find totally conflicting information on any subject. Those that agree with the point you're making, and those who will try to prove otherwise. This may be the case with this current link I'm posting to an article comparing Superthrive to Dyna-Gro KLN that I've found. It seems to almost point by point agree with my own thoughts.

K_L_N.png

Re: Making feminized seeds of my own auto strain "Lucky 13" using colloidal silver.

I hope you don't think I'm disputing anything on the comparisons between the SuperThrive and the Dyna-gro Toker.
I just read that bit about the seeds poppin, and I had some ST here so thought I would give it that last ditch effort. LOL

If Dyna-gro is half the price of ST, I'm all for that! :thumb:

Naw not at all. It totally fits in with my crazy hypothesis. That Superthrive does work, and that people who have had a bad experience most likely are using product that's gone bad. If I didn't come across the Dyna-Gro KLN I'd probably be using Superthrive myself.

good to know these things ill pick up some one day and when a seed is having trouble poppin ill try that trick

Naw not at all. It totally fits in with my crazy hypothesis. That Superthrive does work, and that people who have had a bad experience most likely are using product that's gone bad. If I didn't come across the Dyna-Gro KLN I'd probably be using Superthrive myself.

good to know these things ill pick up some one day and when a seed is having trouble poppin ill try that trick

I did discover last night when I got home from work that the seeds I had left in the solution were on a serious grow, the seed itself had almost popped off already from the growth of the plant inside it. The tap roots didn't grow a whole lot, it was inside the shell growth. So, I suggest getting them out of the solution and planting them immediately when they pop.
I am keeping the pollination thread updated as these seeds sprout to see if there are any lingering or ill effects of the Super thrive germ, so I don't hijack Tokers' thread here. LOL :)

little-birds.png

little birds
pitch by my doorstep
singin' sweet songs
of melodies pure and true
saying this is my message to you-ou-ou! :Rasta:

:thumb:

10 days after the first seed sprouted!

I'm only keeping the 7 best females. :)

The best one to spray with colloidal silver, and the other six to make female seeds.

I am telling ya Toker.You need to let me run a batch of L13's as my first auto run.lol.I'll even run a journal.lol:high-five:

These seeds are about two months away. Can you wait that long? :)

-----------------------------------------------------

Total cost 70 day grow worksheet Lucky 13.

Nutrient Cost

Cost of my 50 pounds of JR Peters nutrients $103.00

These dry nutrients mixed as gallons = 7000 gallons.

140 gallons will be used @ two gallons a day in a 70 day grow.

Total cost of my nutrients in grow $2.06

Coco Mix Medium Cost

Cost of 2 cubic feet coco coir block $13.00

Cost of one cubic foot rice hulls $6.85

Total coco mix cost $19.85

Total number of grows coco mix is used = Six

Cost of coco mix each grow $3.31

Filtrete Under Sink Water Filter

$31.00 every six months makes monthly cost = $5.17

$5.17 @ two months = $10.34

Electric Cost

Cost of electric to run 600 watt's 70 days $40.00

Total basic cost of growing 6 female autoflowers $55.71

Cost per autoflower $9.28

:tokin:

Total cost 70 day grow worksheet Lucky 13.

Nutrient Cost

Cost of my 50 pounds of JR Peters nutrients $103.00

These dry nutrients mixed as gallons = 7000 gallons.

140 gallons will be used @ two gallons a day in a 70 day grow.

Total cost of my nutrients in grow $2.06

Coco Mix Medium Cost

Cost of 2 cubic feet coco coir block $13.00

Cost of one cubic foot rice hulls $6.85

Total coco mix cost $19.85

Total number of grows coco mix is used = Six

Cost of coco mix each grow $3.31

Filtrete Under Sink Water Filter

$31.00 every six months makes monthly cost = $5.17

$5.17 @ two months = $10.34

Electric Cost

Cost of electric to run 600 watt's 70 days $40.00

Total basic cost of growing 6 female autoflowers $55.71

Cost per autoflower $9.28

:tokin:

Great breakdown! Proof is always in the numbers. So many people say it will cost more in the end to grow your own. BS!!
Thanks for posting that. :thumb:

Jack’s Professional 5-12-26 Hydroponic, and 15-0-0 Calcium Nitrate

My nutrients toolbox!

nutetoolkit.jpg

My full strength mixing formula of the dry Jack's nutrients.

A gallon of tap water.

5-12-26 Hydroponic a 1/4 teaspoon
15-0-0 Calcium Nitrate a 1/8 teaspoon
Epsom salt a 1/16 teaspoon

Same formula from start to finish.

I just water it down a lot at first, and slowly bring it up to speed.

My PH down is a watered down sulfuric acid.

I grow in 75% Coco with 25% Rice hulls.

My only testing equipment is the PH drops.

And the only new thing I'm using now is the Dyna-Gro KLN. :)

Happy Skunkday Toker :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom