Make 420 friends here

Rick34

Hey guys and girls, I'm Rick. I'm still kind of a new grower, I'm on my 3rd run. I believe most of us want to engage with each other a little more and share stories and pictures of our grows or just chop it up with some like minded people. There are a lot of nice people here that I have met already and I'm looking to connect with many more. Everyone is welcome!! The goal here is to create constant engagement and build a community where everybody can come in and be able to connect with people everyday. We're giving tips, encouraging contest participation, and stopping by grow journals and showing some love, posting pics, bragging, and having fun.

I'm currently growing Bruce Banner Auto from Herbies and an Alaskan Purple plant from Seedsman. 5 total plants. The 4 Banners are in their 5th week of flower and you can smell them as soon as you walk in the door. One of them has a mutation that makes it grow weird, but it's still weed I guess lol.

20240601_142008 (1).jpg

20240609_212807.jpg

20240609_212919.jpg

20240609_212923.jpg

20240609_212937.jpg

20240609_212945.jpg

Lol good try, imagine if they loved it and showed back up to your house everyday looking for the weed man. 😆 Its cool y'all have wild donkeys, we have the typical rodents and wild hogs.

Do you have any pictures of the Durban and the Chemdog? I've been wanting to try Chemdog for years, never ran into any. I've never grown any mushrooms, I have a friend who tries often and she always ends up having to throw them out. I guess I always assumed they are pretty difficult to grow.

Do you have any pictures of the Durban and the Chemdog? I've been wanting to try Chemdog for years, never ran into any. I've never grown any mushrooms, I have a friend who tries often and she always ends up having to throw them out. I guess I always assumed they are pretty difficult to grow.
I never grew any mushrooms 🍄 until recently. Here’s a few pictures of my Durban and Chemdog. CL🍀
Edit: The first plant is Chemdog.
IMG_5146.jpeg

IMG_5147.jpeg

IMG_5155.jpeg

Monster colas on that Chemdog!! Good job on that grow, you did really well. Hell, looks like it almost outgrew the tent. :yummy:

Monster colas on that Chemdog!! Good job on that grow, you did really well. Hell, looks like it almost outgrew the tent. :yummy:
Thanks, l like growing big plants 🪴. I think if I’m remembering correctly that I vegged them for about 60-70 days. I entered it for POTM but didn’t win. CL🍀

But about the mushrooms, they were pretty ez to grow. I just bought an all-in-one bag. Inoculated it with some spores. In a couple of months I had more mushrooms than I could handle. Really enjoyed them too. Very powerful, nice visuals with body rushes. CL🍀. :surf: :woohoo:

IMG_4198.jpeg

IMG_4107.jpeg

IMG_4108.jpeg

IMG_4103.jpeg

IMG_4100.jpeg

IMG_4101.jpeg

Hey guys and girls, I'm Rick. I'm still kind of a new grower, I'm on my 3rd run. I believe most of us want to engage with each other a little more and share stories and pictures of our grows or just chop it up with some like minded people. There are a lot of nice people here that I have met already and I'm looking to connect with many more. Everyone is welcome!! The goal here is to create constant engagement and build a community where everybody can come in and be able to connect with people everyday. We're giving tips, encouraging contest participation, and stopping by grow journals and showing some love, posting pics, bragging, and having fun.
Rick.PNG

Good morning and happy :bong:

I'm currently growing Bruce Banner Auto from Herbies and an Alaskan Purple plant from Seedsman. 5 total plants. The 4 Banners are in their 5th week of flower and you can smell them as soon as you walk in the door. One of them has a mutation that makes it grow weird, but it's still weed I guess lol.

20240601_142008 (1).jpg

20240609_212807.jpg

20240609_212919.jpg

20240609_212923.jpg

20240609_212937.jpg

20240609_212945.jpg
Great garden my friend.
Welcome to 420Magazine :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

:welcome:

If you interested in a Chemdog #4, mine was from @Herbies Seeds. You should check them out. The description is pretty cool. CL🍀

Rick.PNG

Good morning and happy :bong:
That heat will get ya every time,I'm glad you saved the girls. I wanna thank you for this cool graphic, I saved it and I'm gonna use it from time to time because it makes me feel official lol. Appreciate it buddy!!

But about the mushrooms, they were pretty ez to grow. I just bought an all-in-one bag. Inoculated it with some spores. In a couple of months I had more mushrooms than I could handle. Really enjoyed them too. Very powerful, nice visuals with body rushes. CL🍀. :surf: :woohoo:

IMG_4198.jpeg

IMG_4107.jpeg

IMG_4108.jpeg

IMG_4103.jpeg

IMG_4100.jpeg

IMG_4101.jpeg
This looks pretty cool Cap, what's the name of that all in one bag, I may grab two of them for my friends. Thanks for pointing me in the direction of the Chemdog, I'll grab some for sure, right after I finish my Mimosa x Orange Punch from barney's. Is there a trick to growing the giant colas?

Back
Top Bottom