Mad Scientist 7D2

Next two after that one gets done.

20240711_120235.jpg

20240711_120232.jpg

Since no spiders anymore but very very few. This seems to be a very natural way to help fight them. What do you think.

20240710_162450.jpg
Yes, peppermint is a natural pest repellant. Ants, spiders, a good number of bugs as well as rodents. You can sow it into the top soil as well. 🙏

Yes, peppermint is a natural pest repellant. Ants, spiders, a good number of bugs as well as rodents. You can sow it into the top soil as well. 🙏
Lmao. I already have month ago. Lmao. Didn't hurt . I had some peppermint oil that use for candles and that was to strong for a sprayer.but added it to soil back when I had issues. For first time mind ya. I don't like issues . My grows been progressing each year till that hiccup. Sucked too. Thanks to Shed I found neem oil and how to actually use it. . That took a process. Just spraying can hurt the leaves . I'm learning still

Lmao. I already have month ago. Lmao. Didn't hurt . I had some peppermint oil that use for candles and that was to strong for a sprayer.but added it to soil back when I had issues. For first time mind ya. I don't like issues . My grows been progressing each year till that hiccup. Sucked too. Thanks to Shed I found neem oil and how to actually use it. . That took a process. Just spraying can hurt the leaves . I'm learning still
Yeah I feel ya. I went a little ape shit on some powdery mildew and ruined my plant right before harvest. So close to the finish and boom...just like that. Live and learn. Killing things we love makes us better stronger intuitive gardeners. 💚

Most folks don't wait for 30% amber so that may be the difference.

Dat's a lotta roots! I'd have upcanned two weeks ago. :)
Two weeks try month or two. They been in that pot for idk. Month maybe. No dirt. So had to wait till I got some. And our little town store was out.. lmao. Trust me I would have transplanted weeks weeks ago

Allowing the buds to hang for an extended drying period will help ensure that they dry evenly and slowly, preserving the terpenes, flavor, and potency. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom