Mad Scientist 7D2

No worries on seeds. Stone panda seeds

20240708_114100.jpg

Dat's a lotta seeds!
Isn't it considered THC-a if it's cut a bit early but still got enough THC to give a buzz?
On a THC plant it would go from CBGa to THCa, and then to CBNa as it ambers, but when that conversion takes place is impossible to determine without daily testing. Clear trichomes would have the lowest amount of THCa where cloudy ones would have the highest.

CBGa is the precursor to all cannabinoids (THCa, CBDa and others).

Dat's a lotta seeds!

On a THC plant it would go from CBGa to THCa, and then to CBNa as it ambers, but when that conversion takes place is impossible to determine without daily testing. Clear trichomes would have the lowest amount of THCa where cloudy ones would have the highest.

I thought it worked like that. Cause trying to pin point that mark to chop and such as we learn you can tell a difference

Dat's a lotta seeds!

Just gives you a head change is all no buzz that I can tell. But I do smoke all the time

Looks great Dust busy garden :welldone:
Sorry about the tent.
You can still utilize the equipment?
Just fold up the tent.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

You're going to make tea and spray the plants with it, or to be refreshed and soothed while you figure out what to spray?

I've never heard of anyone using peppermint tea for pests but if you don't mind it possibly not working you could experiment!
Make a water solution with neem oil and spray. . The peppermint oil and neem oil works well. But can't spray but dark cause light burn the leaves some. And wife got her some tea which should make it less likely to burn . If a drop didn't evaporate during the dark time.
Would it work idk.

Make a water solution with neem oil and spray. . The peppermint oil and neem oil works well. But can't spray but dark cause light burn the leaves some. And wife got her some tea which should make it less likely to burn . If a drop didn't evaporate during the dark time.
Would it work idk.
I'm bored

I use tap water with neem oil and it works well for me. I have no idea whether adding it to peppermint tea adds or detracts from the effect! :goodluck:
Me nether. I use neem oil aswell. But that infestation at first had to use ittle extra . And Had a brain fart

Back
Top Bottom