Ljb Another Go Peyote Cookies & Others

The autos are now gone my mate came and got 1 he did give them to me he letting it go for longer in a greenhouse he said I've chopped the other bin hanging for 3 days just cut of stalk and placed in a box with multiple holes hoping to find some seeds from them autos as smell so nice and strong and I gave that blue cheese to freind who wants to start growing something he can play with before buying seeds but I did change medium to biobizz for him before this journal will be pumping with grows in next few months just need to buy more tents now for new grow room/shed

I got 3.67 out of the little auto bit dam it nice smoke also I now have the wood to make my floor and flooring that goes in a house and stud walls just cladding left to get and will be building wich once all here will take a day to knock up I can't wait to be growing in tent again also I'm picking all my equipment up from the person who I had it all at in the next 2 weeks so soon Il be back to growing some nice big buds

I will be starting a new journal as soon as my room is ready will have few going as will be doing another run at gsc from wse I need some ideas for full indica strains to run as the amazing @Mars Hydro have offered a sponsored grow with the FC-3000 just need some strains to grow any ideas

Hi mate. Congrats on the sponsorship. Im struggling to select strains for my next grow also. There's too much to choose from. I want to grow them all:laugh:
Yeah there is way to many I'm more of a indcia lover the peyote cookies was a 95% 5% that hit really well toke me from smoking 7g a day to about 3 just kept knocking me out might do another run with peyote cookies from @Barney's Farm unless they have stronger indicas but was well shocked to se a message from mars hydro an the FC series was on my list of lights to try

Guess what I've got 95% of my equipment back of a old freind that killed my last lot the gsc finally bin about a month he wouldn't give it back initill I said Il take more than mine if not back by weekend next day 95% here lol I'm not going to hug him now hahaha @Krissi1982

Guess what I've got 95% of my equipment back of a old freind that killed my last lot the gsc finally bin about a month he wouldn't give it back initill I said Il take more than mine if not back by weekend next day 95% here lol I'm not going to hug him now hahaha @Krissi1982
Luckily you already have good Fertilizer I'm sure :rofl: I'm dead...

Cool to find where you’ve been toodling away getting stuff done.

I will be starting a new journal as soon as my room is ready will have few going as will be doing another run at gsc from wse I need some ideas for full indica strains to run as the amazing @Mars Hydro have offered a sponsored grow with the FC-3000 just need some strains to grow any ideas

Congrats on the FC3000! It’s a good light. Mars gave me one too. Plants love it. Half the price to run as my old HPS.

You were after recommendations for things to grow? Bubba’s Sis by Katsu Bluebird. Chemdog’91 by CSI Humboldt, I’m growing Cali Connection’s version which is also good.

I'm upgrading my inline fans and would like some of your advice I will be back up and running in May 100% legal things are close to a end finally feels likes it's gone on for ever but I'm going to be running in 3x3 doing the sponsored run I was asked to do before legal stuff happend do I get another 4 or a 6 il have about 10m of ducting plus filter and inline fan from out side air but again 4 or a 6

I'd go for a 6". Which fans are you looking at?
I'm looking at mars one mate I'd be getting 2 or could I have duct for air in on the hole and just use 1 for filter I've always had an intake aswell not to sure if can not use intake fan to it's for the FC-3000 run so be all mars then bar the tent as its a 80x80x160 probably doing 4 or 2 with longer veg

I'm looking at mars one mate I'd be getting 2 or could I have duct for air in on the hole and just use 1 for filter I've always had an intake aswell not to sure if can not use intake fan to it's for the FC-3000 run so be all mars then bar the tent as its a 80x80x160 probably doing 4 or 2 with longer veg
That new fan that Mars Hydro came out with looks sweet. The temperature control function sounds great also.

NTH

That new fan that Mars Hydro came out with looks sweet. The temperature control function sounds great also.

NTH
Yeah I totally agree and from what skunsta says like like a ac infinity ones just cheaper lol

I usually run passive intake but that might not be great on a larger tent. Hopefully someone else can help more with that.

I usually run passive intake but that might not be great on a larger tent. Hopefully someone else can help more with that.
If noone eles joins then il go with inlet and outlet again as done before I se alot of people using just outlet had me thinking might be why I struggled getting high RH air flow might have been to much my head never stops lol

Hey LJB. I run my current 2 runs without an intake fan. I highly advise not to. Unless you want your tent sucking in and losing up to 5-10 cm each side. I didn't have a choice but if you do it's always best to have both. Are you set on a 3x3 tent? You've got the talents and experience to go bigger. Problem is on such a small tent any of the fans you get won't need to go past half power. Personally I'd stretch to a 4x4 and grab a 6 inch and a 4 inch.

NTH
It's literally the same model as the aAC infinity hehe. I get the impression a company makes them and brands them for multiple different suppliers. They are good and solid. I'd be really interested to see if they actually work together. I'm assuming all connections etc are the same. Btw if you are looking for something special thats new. Look up the new "cloudray" fan by AC infinity. Friggin awesome fans which are clip on to tent poles and can be linked with the inline fans to control environment. Nice bit of kit. Also AC infinity do the best 7 gallon cloth pots I've ever seen. Come pre punched with holes for training and good price. They are a bit of a pain to get in UK but we have started to get official stockists of AC infinity now. The inline fans I'd get from mars. They are the same thing and cheaper. But AC infinity do have some bits I like lol. Those cloud rays are defo on my list and I'm buying 10 x 7 gallon pots this Friday.

Up and running soon brother, hurray!
Yeah il be back on in May 100% solicitors reckon all be done by then
Hey LJB. I run my current 2 runs without an intake fan. I highly advise not to. Unless you want your tent sucking in and losing up to 5-10 cm each side. I didn't have a choice but if you do it's always best to have both. Are you set on a 3x3 tent? You've got the talents and experience to go bigger. Problem is on such a small tent any of the fans you get won't need to go past half power. Personally I'd stretch to a 4x4 and grab a 6 inch and a 4 inch.
Hi moony I can't go bigger just yet enless I go back in loft but missis is worried I had a 2.4m x 1.2 but cut top of before a old freind killed the crop so I'm going 3x3 so can hide it away but should be moving this year so il make a proper room with fire extinguishers everywhere and go big then and it's now sold 6 inch it is then lol

Hey Ljb. Too little too late here if you’ve made your decision. Your new tent will have a volume of 56 cubic feet.
IDK about the Mars fan but my off brand 4” fan moves 256 cubic feet per minute.
That will replace the entire volume of air in a tent that size five times a minute. You only really need to spec your fan to replace the air volume once every two minutes.
Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom