Let It Grow With Barney's Farm

The state of the grow is good. There are not many leaf discolorations. And yes she prays during the afternoons. I'm quite happy with the quality of my homegrown weed. It's not top of the line weed but it's not swhag weed either and it sure as hell beats the price of dispensary weed. All my friends seem to enjoy it.
Ok more assurance that this spotting could already be in your rear view mirror. 👍😊. Patience now for a couple days is best before any knee-jerks start you tail-chasing.

From Blue Labs...

"

Calcium in plant health​

Calcium is essential for a healthy plant structure as it helps to form new cell walls and membranes. It also gives stability to existing cell structures, forming compounds and binding agents to give stability to cell walls. This is why a calcium deficiency can show up quite early compared to other macronutrients deficiencies—it just takes a couple of weeks for the cell walls to weaken causing deformed new shoots and leaf tips."

So when you see it, it's actually 2 weeks in, which is when you suspected it and remedied. It's likely just residual scarring.

That's very cool that you may listen tonight.

Otherwise with Granny's bib . . . 😂😂😂
Hey Terrapin :high-five:
Yes, I drool a lot at everyone’s girls! Lady C even found this wonderful bib for me (others too).
Here it is…
In case you need another granny weed bib...we're on it! Even has pockets for any lil' buds that might happen to "fall" off whilst you trek through those grows. :winkyface:

1726439405179.png
Seriously, this sells in the zon (ama zon)
RR man doesn’t think it is manly enough for him. Lady and I of course have to have this, we be matching sistahs!:rofl:
And we really think 420 should carry this line! :laugh: :rofl:
Cuz I’m always drooling at everyone’s pics :drool::drool::drool:
:hug::high-five::hug:

Yes, I drool a lot at everyone’s girls! Lady C even found this wonderful bib for me (others too).
Here it is…

RR man doesn’t think it is manly enough for him. Lady and I of course have to have this, we be matching sistahs!:rofl:
Your the best Granny. You brighten up my day even if I am on call.

Here it is…

I do not see myself wearing a bib right now but someday I may have too. 🍋

Back
Top Bottom