Lem's 2014 Outdoor Grow Journal

Hello my friends, I hope you all had as nice a long weekend as I did. Nothing to report on the theft front. The Raccoon's set the motion censor off twice. I sprang into action to no avail.Ran up that damn hill for nothing.LOL Well one of my friends kicked me down some meds so I started them on Satuday.This batch doesn't taste as good as the last one. I was told instead of swallowing the oil, to put it between my cheek and gum and let it dissolve,this way more gets directly to the receptors. Apparantly the stomic acid degrades the oil making it less potent. It not super terrible but as it dissolves it makes my mouth and throat tingle.Its just wierd.Any way Ive been trying to get the old lady to give up this planter for years.She has been dead set against me taking out her Roses or what I call the Spider Mite Factories.I dont know what got in to her ( well maybe I do Te-Hee Te-Hee ) But she told me as long as I moved the Roses to the front yard I could have her planter. So this is what I did today:
Planter_2_004.jpg
Planter_2_006.jpg
I took out all the Plants and Roses, put the Iris bulbs in pots and the Roses I transplanted in the front yard. Then I proceded to take the existing soil by wheelbarrow to my side yard and mix in some of my good soil, about 1/2 and 1/2 and put it back into the planter;
Planter_2_008.jpg
Planter_2_009.jpg
Planter_2_010.jpg
Planter_2_011.jpg
Planter_2_012.jpg
Planter_2_013.jpg
Planter_2_014.jpg
And that left this mess to clean up and the planter to plant tomorrow:
Planter_2_015.jpg
Well I had a busy day and now its time to relax a little. C-Ya next time. TOAST

oh f...k man, let's share a :joint:

5009.jpg

July 5th I started my Meds. I am putting 1/4 of a gram between my cheek and gum twice a day.I also mix concintrate and peanut oil 1/2 and 1/2 and apply it directly to the out side of the Tumor and rub a little on the effected areas. In these pictures every thing you see thats red looking is cancer. The pictures are from the day I started the meds, and I will be posting more pics as we go along to document the results.:
Start_Oil.jpg
Start_Oil_001.jpg
Start_Oil_003.jpg
Start_Oil_004.jpg
Start_Oil_005.jpg
Start_Oil_007.jpg
Start_Oil_009.jpg
Also all the white scares are ones that Ive had cut out in the past. TOAST

Glad you've started the oil. I'm looking forward to watching you kick cancer's ass! I'm sending lots of good energy and a bunch of 420 love!! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Rodogast- I just harvested 43 plants for around a pound. They were plants that wernt up to par. They wernt growing with the gusto of the other that I put on the hill. I am all way growing replacement plants in case something happends to the original plants, like a rabbit eats one or some little ass hole steals one or something like that. Besides the plants that you see in pictures I all so have 73 clones vegatating for the next indoor and some will become mothers to make clones for next years out door crop. TOAST

This is the official Hill,PLanter1,Planter2,Cage and Indoor Update. Not to be confused with the Unofficial Hill,Planter1,Planter2,Cage and Indoor Update: The Hill -
Journal_Update_004.jpg
Journal_Update_005.jpg
Journal_Update_006.jpg
Journal_Update_007.jpg
Journal_Update_008.jpg
Journal_Update_009.jpg
Journal_Update_012.jpg
Journal_Update_013.jpg
Journal_Update_014.jpg
Journal_Update_016.jpg
Journal_Update_017.jpg
Journal_Update_018.jpg
Journal_Update_019.jpg
Journal_Update_020.jpg
Journal_Update_021.jpg
Journal_Update_022.jpg
Journal_Update_023.jpg
Journal_Update_024.jpg
Planter #1 :
Journal_Update_026.jpg
Journal_Update_027.jpg
Journal_Update_029.jpg
Journal_Update_031.jpg
Journal_Update_033.jpg
Planter #2 :
Journal_Update_001.jpg
Journal_Update_003.jpg
The Cage :
Journal_Update_035.jpg
Journal_Update_036.jpg
Indoor :
Journal_Update_037.jpg
Journal_Update_038.jpg
Journal_Update_039.jpg
Journal_Update_041.jpg
And last but not least the one I found growing that I didnt plant:
Journal_Update_043.jpg
Journal_Update_044.jpg
Now that was a bunch of Shit to look at. I hope every one is well and doing fine .Peace Out . TOAST

This is the official Hill,PLanter1,Planter2,Cage and Indoor Update. Not to be confused with the Unofficial Hill,Planter1,Planter2,Cage and Indoor Update: The Hill -
Journal_Update_004.jpg
Journal_Update_005.jpg
Journal_Update_006.jpg
Journal_Update_007.jpg
Journal_Update_008.jpg
Journal_Update_009.jpg
Journal_Update_012.jpg
Journal_Update_013.jpg
Journal_Update_014.jpg
Journal_Update_016.jpg
Journal_Update_017.jpg
Journal_Update_018.jpg
Journal_Update_019.jpg
Journal_Update_020.jpg
Journal_Update_021.jpg
Journal_Update_022.jpg
Journal_Update_023.jpg
Journal_Update_024.jpg
Planter #1 :
Journal_Update_026.jpg
Journal_Update_027.jpg
Journal_Update_029.jpg
Journal_Update_031.jpg
Journal_Update_033.jpg
Planter #2 :
Journal_Update_001.jpg
Journal_Update_003.jpg
The Cage :
Journal_Update_035.jpg
Journal_Update_036.jpg
Indoor :
Journal_Update_037.jpg
Journal_Update_038.jpg
Journal_Update_039.jpg
Journal_Update_041.jpg
And last but not least the one I found growing that I didnt plant:
Journal_Update_043.jpg
Journal_Update_044.jpg
Now that was a bunch of Shit to look at. I hope every one is well and doing fine .Peace Out . TOAST

Awesome walk-through and tour!!
:thanks:

Beautiful update, Toast. Thank you. Lit a candle for you on Sunday. Well, can't do any harm can it? Now I just can't work out whether you prefer Coke or Pepsi. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom