Learning

Thanks sativa since it's my first grow I'm not worried to much about the yield I just want the plant to do what's it's supposed to do, and I have made a few mistakes like not checking the ph after mixing the nutrients I checked the ppm but not the ph and it happened 2 times on the lower left plant .I'm getting better at feedings and now the ph is checked . it didn't smell until this week I'm glad I have a carbon filter. have a great weekend

Hello everyone I have a question my plant is 52 days old a today .I feed her and the run off was 976 and the ph was 5.5 . Is their anyway I could bring up the ph or should I just leave it alone .the plant is small but I read about the strain and it says that they really dont grow that large .but I'm not sure how big it's supposed to be, it just seems to me every other the plant I see is bigger looking then mine.thank you for any help would be greatly appreciated best wishes.

17206333953383404307883055001358.jpg

Never measured run-off in my life; I don't see what it tells you
Remember, pH only has to be set for your nutrients, not the plant per se, that's why it's not so important in organics
Lower pH is better for base metals in nutrients - Fe, Mb, Zn, Cu, B etc with most feeds
That is at the expense of macro nutes, N, P, K, Ca, Mg which are more abundantly available at a slightly higher pH
You could top dress with lime and raise the pH of your feed to 6.3-6.8
Just had a hit from the bong, so sorry if that's a leftfield reply
:hookah:

It's the only mistake I have made I forgot to check the ph when I was feeding her I didn't to say anything but I had a bong hit just before I feed her . So I hope I didn't hurt her to bad. It won't happen again like said I just hope she will be ok thank you for the information .

Northern lights is pure Indica strain. Indica is a short bushy plant and auto flower indicates a cross with the smaller ruderals. Under 3 foot for just pure indica would be normal. Topping would give more branches but even shorter. A bit of PH drift just makes them stronger. Correct the water in from now on and she will be fine.

Thank you it's been driving me crazy I've been reading all kinds of articles and you explained it so I can't understand it thanks sativa I should have checked the site earlier it would have save me a lot of stress.

It's the only mistake I have made I forgot to check the ph when I was feeding her I didn't to say anything but I had a bong hit just before I feed her . So I hope I didn't hurt her to bad. It won't happen again like said I just hope she will be ok thank you for the information .
You're in soil so soil has natural buffering properties. You should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom