LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Training!

Re: LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Trainin

Hey Stan :)
Hey one and all :)

Ok at present this lamp is on half power! This is for the main reason of wanting to give the plant the expected jump in light levels once hitting flower! In my opinion having the ability to bump up light levels when switching to flower just makes sense. Its kind of like mimicking nature, whilst vegging we keep half power and then flip and bamm we hit big bright hours of light! This aids the plant to recognize the switch in process quicker and aids in fast budding in the beginning of flower. (Well it makes sense to me lol)

Anyway growth seems good at present and they're coming along nicely :)
Sure,I agree with your idea.:thumb:

Re: LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Trainin

LA, is this the journal where you will describe, in detail, your auto training technique, or, is this one mainly to showcase the new light?
My guess is you will softly train them in order to give/display feedback on the new genetics and light. If aggressive training goes wrong in thinking there would be too many variables (new light, new seeds, new training) to give good feedback.
you da man, and I am by no means a good grower, just thought I would ask and throw this out there. :)

Ha lol :) you should know me by now :)
This journal will indeed be the detailed one! I'm going to do these few new strains firstly, training the hell out of them :) Then once these few are mostly done ill drop the Humboldt beans and do the second wave of my training in full detail :)

These new beans will be really pushed training wise as I want some nice looking plants for photos to be released by 710genetics :) I know I should perhaps play it safe but that ain't me lol, also I'm confident enough that I don't stress over anything really. At worst ill drop more beans lol. :)

Re: LA's RAYSACE 4000 trial, NEW unreleased Auto strains. Part 2 of my auto training!

Well well well I'm pleased ur parcel arrived in stealthy packaging...... My mars2 1200 arrived in a brown box with 4"x2" hologram sticker in the middle reading
"1200watt led growlight"
I was quite gobsmacked! Lol
I believe you had a memorable experience! lol
We pay great attention to customer privacy,Of course, including stealthy packaging.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Cheers Indo my friend :)
Although this ain't anything yet lol, planning on moving again in a couple of months time. Then ill have 2 rooms wit 4-6 tents going 24/7. I still have like 3 or 4 sponsored threads lined up to get through asap! Then loads more experiments and ideas to come yet! :)
Also ill be honest that this doesn't seem to be enough to keep me happy! I need to be lost in a green Forrest :) So the plan is move and go bigger and bigger. Then its Spain or US for my shot at setting up my dream of a growers holiday retreat. Having every possible way of growing on display etc. Just somewhere pretty for me to grow my own little world around me lol :)

Anytime Pal. Have the same from Duch Passion too a couple of autos im retrying from my first grow(s) and to see what there like in general :thumb: Ov course, This is only the beginning peps!! haha :)
24/0 also sounds good since ul have autos too well be able to see the dif in 18/6 and 24/4 aswell. I hear ya id love to have a fully happy legal room for myself to make things easyer and bigger of course. (just reminded me of a funny pic)....
Daag.jpg
lol
If ur doing it in spain or hell i might even get my ass over to colo or cali, let me know about it if u remember and ill be there for the experience and possible chief one up with u at ur stall if its all G :D

Well I'm definitely up for that :)
I'm definitely in Prague in November for Cannafest, then definitely again in Spain for next years Spannabis. The US will have to wait a bit I reckon but trust me ill be over there soon one way or another lol.

Its strange, I used to kill any plant I looked at. Then I tried our beloved plant and all makes sense to me. In turn I found who I am and what I'm here for in my eyes. Hell ill probs be buried in a hemp coffin :) I'm just not happy unless I'm with my plants :) (well the missus withstanding) :)
So my entire being is crying out to find my little spot of happiness. I want to share my love and joy for the growing of this plant. I probs find the growing more the point than the smoking if I'm honest with myself.
This path that 420 has led me down has reordered my lifes priorities! I just want a pretty part of the world where I can build cabins for guests and then as said offer a kind of growers comune retreat, showcasing every angle/method of growing in all medium in and out and just sharing all I know and learning more!
If I can make that happen I'd live in a tent and still die happy! :)

I definitely like that commune idea LA. You can sign me and the wife up just as soon as you get it going :) Good luck and all the best :thumb:

Pragues not to far at all for me neather is spain buut i know what u mean about USA theres a couple of states id like to go to there :D
Its funny that u sould say that couse the people im sourounded by here that like smoking MJ only like to sell or smoke for social reasons, when drinking too ( that shit can be intence sometime, not a good mix lol). And theres a very small hand few that like it for what it actually is and belive in the plants benifits. Also not many willing to grow for personal use only and spend the time ,care, reseach etc. on them weather its illegal or not. There just not willing to take the risk either, but thats what lifes all about aye :) we aint gonna get to try this stuff in the next life haha.
Word to that:high-five: There is a couple of nice places that i think of myself like parts of Canada & Swizerland and the likes. Living ECO and simple, couldn't ask for much more tbh. :peace:

Mannnnnn LA......if you come to usa Id love to meet you & the Mrs LA!! :volcano-smiley:

Pragues not to far at all for me neather is spain buut i know what u mean about USA theres a couple of states id like to go to there :D
Its funny that u sould say that couse the people im sourounded by here that like smoking MJ only like to sell or smoke for social reasons, when drinking too ( that shit can be intence sometime, not a good mix lol). And theres a very small hand few that like it for what it actually is and belive in the plants benifits. Also not many willing to grow for personal use only and spend the time ,care, reseach etc. on them weather its illegal or not. There just not willing to take the risk either, but thats what lifes all about aye :) we aint gonna get to try this stuff in the next life haha.
Word to that:high-five: There is a couple of nice places that i think of myself like parts of Canada & Swizerland and the likes. Living ECO and simple, couldn't ask for much more tbh. :peace:

I grow purely for the love of the plant. I don't even get enough to sell lol but it's all for the love of it's fruits, not for any money ;)

If you need a cleaner or labourer or tour guides or whatever for your retreat, let me know! Will work for weed!
(and a little cash!!)
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom