Landrace Durban Poison Outdoor Grow

Just another kak day fishing and checking the game in Africa
Morning brother @Lerugged :rollit: Looks like you had a lovely evening. Nothing like some fishing! Love the veggie patch :yummy: Have an awesome weekend boet

The wildlife is awesome man. This concrete jungle I live in has some pretty wildlife too heh.
Ohhh. If its the wildlife I think you are talking about then I'd say you should take a trip to Pretoria. I'm sure any of the saffers on here Will attest to the most beautiful wildlife in the world can being found here.

Ohhh. If its the wildlife I think you are talking about then I'd say you should take a trip to Pretoria. I'm sure any of the saffers on here Will attest to the most beautiful wildlife in the world can being found here.
I have a particular fondness for the KZN north coast reserves. The lush coastal wilderness and the bushveld. For me, nothing can beat that, other than the Karoo.... :green_heart:

Haha that backfired. Noo Pretoria is not a place to go for a holiday. It's where the most beautiful women in the world come from. Imo. For a holiday kzn for sure. Archi ,Carmen has it . Imfolozi and hluhuwe are the best reserves for me too. Way better than Kruger. And then cape town because it's pretty as _$@#. Man this place I'm still discovering new thing all the time after 8 years. It's a breathtakingly beautiful place to live.
My partner books tours mainly for Germans but everyone really so we go away on free weekends to lovely places pretty often. Perks of your own company .

Haha that backfired. Noo Pretoria is not a place to go for a holiday. It's where the most beautiful women in the world come from. Imo. For a holiday kzn for sure. Archi ,Carmen has it . Imfolozi and hluhuwe are the best reserves for me too. Way better than Kruger. And then cape town because it's pretty as _$@#. Man this place I'm still discovering new thing all the time after 8 years. It's a breathtakingly beautiful place to live.
My partner books tours mainly for Germans but everyone really so we go away on free weekends to lovely places pretty often. Perks of your own company .
LOL... I wasn't sure what you were getting at with Pretoria. They do have pretty Jacarandas

Haha I'm so high I don't know what I was saying. :)
That's good lol. I am busy using your oil method that you posted recently. I have been doing my decarb at a slightly higher temp than you suggest, so I have lowered it, and the last batch I toasted the herb slightly in the pan, because I was taking short cuts and also I don't know the little two plater very well yet. It was good for sleep because it must have had quite a high cbn content as a result. Actually it is great for sleep... just skunk in coconut oil to add to my hot drink an hour before sleeping. I am going to do the water bath as soon as my left overs are heated up :) Thank you for sharing your topical recipe and method... I loved the photo of the lettuces by the way

The recipe I used for the topical.
#10g popcorn wild Durban lady decarbed in my oven covered with foil at 110c for right on 2 hrs. I'm a chef so my oven is dialed in tight. :)
#100ml extra virgin olive oil
#table spoon coconut oil (just cause)
#infuse in olive oil in a water bath in oven at 75c for 8hrs.
#cool and refrigerate at 5c
#strain
#lick the spoon.

For the recipe
x 50ml infused oil
X50ml organic beeswax(filtered a couple)
X 1/2 tsp powered sun lecithin
XXxX

Warm wax on double boiler
All oil and sl
Whisk
Allow to all become the same temp so it blends better
Over a bowl of cold water whisk the shiz out of the wax/oil , taking it out and whisking. And back in if not cooling.
Soon it will look like whipped honey.
Store it in a cream jar I guess.
Forgot I added 3 sprigs of rosemary to the infusion stage for some memory terps.
Cheers.
Hi LeRugged. Thank you very much for sharing. I followed your temps and times for decarb and infusion. I used about 3g herb to about 150ml coconut oil, which is usually good for some pain relief and a good night's sleep for me, if I have the cbn conversion and if I ingest it at about 1.5 tsp. I have been testing the product this morning and I have had no thc effect at all, and I don't feel in the least bit drowsy. However, I can feel decent analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects; that is all. I wonder what the chemical process is in this instance. Do you have any idea how times and temps affect the cannabinoids at any level of detail, or if you have any good references you could share? I am going to triple the dose now and see if there is a change in effect. I am satisfied with this batch, because now I know how to make a pain killer that apparently doesn't have any intoxicating affects in effective doses.

Attachments

• IMG_20190520_090317RS.jpg
    IMG_20190520_090317RS.jpg
    478.7 KB · Views: 91
Hi LeRugged. Thank you very much for sharing. I followed your temps and times for decarb and infusion. I used about 3g herb to about 150ml coconut oil, which is usually good for some pain relief and a good night's sleep for me, if I have the cbn conversion and if I ingest it at about 1.5 tsp. I have been testing the product this morning and I have had no thc effect at all, and I don't feel in the least bit drowsy. However, I can feel decent analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects; that is all. I wonder what the chemical process is in this instance. Do you have any idea how times and temps affect the cannabinoids at any level of detail, or if you have any good references you could share? I am going to triple the dose now and see if there is a change in effect. I am satisfied with this batch, because now I know how to make a pain killer that apparently doesn't have any intoxicating affects in effective doses.
Hey Carmen. If you ingest it you should be incredibly high. I use 10g to 100ML which is pretty potent. Im Guessing you made the oil part? That should get you super baked. Topical will not get you high. I think cbd is decarbed at higher temps. You could go higher temp but the thc will likely deteriorate some. You can try decarb for longer, maybe that would help or make a stronger concentration.

Hey Carmen. If you ingest it you should be incredibly high. I use 10g to 100ML which is pretty potent. Im Guessing you made the oil part? That should get you super baked. Topical will not get you high. I think cbd is decarbed at higher temps. You could go higher temp but the thc will likely deteriorate some. You can try decarb for longer, maybe that would help or make a stronger concentration.
not high yet... will see after the triple dose in about an hour .... if not, then I will experiment further as you suggest, but my batch is great for daytime pain management if someone does not want intoxication, so that's good to know.

THC effective boiling point is 145C, CBD 180C.

THC effective boiling point is 145C, CBD 180C.
The oven that I use is not 100 % accurate. It's one of those cheapie two plate stoves with an oven underneath. It doesn't have exact temps on the dial but goes up in 50 degree increments, so do you think it is possible that I may have cooked off the thc? What happens when the cannabinoids boil? I believe thc is converted to cbn but I don't know this for sure. Thanks @conradino23 . An update: Half an hour into the triple dose which I ingested. I maybe feeling a slight buzz... will see in the next half hour. I am not using a very strong herb, but it is the one I have used for a while for my oil, decarbing slightly higher and then pan cooking on the stove top for 3 hours. Ok, the buzz is intensifying... holding thumbs lol

No you just get more thc, cause what you’re doing is converting thc-a to thc. If it can survive 3000C, which is the tip of the joint, it’s gonna survive an oven :)

No you just get more thc, cause what you’re doing is converting thc-a to thc. If it can survive 3000C, which is the tip of the joint, it’s gonna survive an oven :)
so why'm I not baked? lol I'm going to smoke something now :passitleft:

Forgive me @Carmen Ray if you already use this:
These are fairly cheap, I gave ten bucks. They are great for dialing in an oven and checking the temp of your infusions,etc. Not to mention, they help you determine what the canopy temperature is so you can dial the VPD in, in your grow room.

Cheers all!

so why'm I not baked? lol I'm going to smoke something now :passitleft:
Sorry Carmen I left something out..I use 10g of very potent buds to 100ml. If you are using bud that isn't very potent then your dosage would be weaker.

Back
Top Bottom